Do you/can you ride downhill?

Can you analog skate downhill?

• Yes
  • no
  • Only sitting on the board foot braking all along.

0 voters

4 Likes

@BillGordon we can hold hands while we walk our boards

7 Likes

No
5char

1 Like

That leaves hands free for pumpkin spice lattes or furious dry rubouts.

4 Likes

What’s the average speed people ride going downhill? Is 40mph not that extraordinary downhill?
@Skunk

You of all people should know how the poll system works dude. Vote in the poll don’t post you answer :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

No read the quote more carefully

3 Likes

Are you saying you can’t even kick push skate?

2 Likes

Yep tried it once on a longboard and I was so slow and bad at it

2 Likes

I’m first mastered analog skating (kick push) and then getting speedy with motors.

7 Likes

You should keep trying it is a really nice feeling to glide around on a non powered skateboard

5 Likes

I knew you reminded me of my ex

3 Likes

Only when heavily drugged to not feel the inevitable crash because I can’t foot brake past like 10mph.

5 Likes

laughs at high speeds *

6 Likes

I’ve done 40mph downhill on a push deck, usually not that fast though. I can’t slide for shit. Half the time I end up ass over tea kettle when I try.

11 Likes

I started with a regular skateboard when I was like 11 or so, my biggest achievements were a heelflip, pop shove-it, a half decent ollie and dropping in pretty deep halfpipes.

A few years back I started longboarding because I liked the stability and smoothness for urban cruising. I never attempted downhill, the closest I get is when I ride down some steep hills in the city where I try to do many sharp turns and carves like on a snowboard so that I don’t build up too much speed :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

40mph is pretty average at best. ive gone about 60 more than a few times.

5 Likes

Your balls are far bigger than mine

5 Likes

big balls indeed

2 Likes