Apparently adult men shouldnt skateboard

It’s OK, I’ve never claimed to be an adult

3 Likes

Oh right sorry guys, I saw him vote so I didn’t think about the time. No problem.

1 Like

I can’t read anything on there, shit pisses me off lol so many ignorant priveleged people screaming their opinions

1 Like

Well first I gotta be honest I’m not gonna watch 1 hour 22 minutes of you skateboarding, second from bits of the video I looked at, all you proved is you are good at it, but until I see some sponsorship paperwork and payment to your bank account for your representation in skateboarding, you’re not a professional, just really good at skateboarding.

3 Likes

You the best Bill, sorry for disturbing morning meditation/prayer. My respects to your wife.

2 Likes

You are such a needy lover.

5 Likes

jajajajaja

1 Like

I expect to receive as much as I give.

That comes out wrong :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

she didn’t say they have to be professional, just not amateur ie incompetent

I am in an abusive relationship with sleep.

8 Likes

" It is an extreme sporting activity that should reserved for teenage stoners, Tony Hawk, [women and girls] […] who could easily kick my ass and appear regularly in coffee table photography books about major American cities, [members of Blink-182] […] , and Meat Cat (the fictional cartoon mascot for “cheesy blasters” from [30 Rock] […]. No one else should skateboard."

So which group of people in here that she allowed to skateboard do you belong in?

And next sentence states: “Those who do are likely adult man amateurs […]” likely, implying that even in the case that you are not an amateur, you are still not qualified to skateboard unless you fall into previous categories.

And btw this is just for shits and giggles, I obviously do not give a fuck what she says, but really according to her, almost none of us should be on a board.

2 Likes

She just doesn’t like to have fun and thinks no one else should either

The comments section at the bottom is just as bad as the article

I hope I never run into one of these creatures in real life :upside_down_face: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I hope I do so I can loudly scream “DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER”

6 Likes

she’s entitled to an opinion just like everyone else

2 Likes

The Comments have extra hate for Eskate.

Y’all think I could write article about women in their 30’s who do roller derby without getting crucified?

10 Likes

You can’t attack women silly🙄

10 Likes

Ya know, that website claims “A Supposedly Feminist Website”, which I think that article did exactly what it was suppose to do, riling together femnazis and getting a rise out of guys.

8 Likes

Yep thats got gender studies degree written all over it, case closed!

5 Likes

That’s your toxic masculinity talking…

7 Likes

I was going to write a friendly opinion piece encouraging our 8 wheeled lady friends to follow their passion. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes