Apparently adult men shouldnt skateboard

Maria Sherman can fuck the fuck off!

16 Likes

Most of us don’t skateboard…

18 Likes

I get that beach/bishop/butch vibe from that Sherman lady. @kook?

6 Likes

That was in my Google feed yesterday.

I don’t quite understand how anyone can read that

6 Likes

The fuck???

She and people like her are one of the reasons I’m drawn to esk8…

I bet her vagina is icy like a frost cone but tastes like a rat chutney, and smells of granny’s cheese and burnt hair!

18 Likes

This is just disappointing…they don’t even have any justifiable reasoning, like has anyone here actually ‘side swiped’ anyone? What the fuck even is that?

4 Likes

My mental image is when you pass by a lady and roll so close because of surrounding obstacle that you just barely touch her with your frontal area. Could be wrong tho

7 Likes

Yep I shouldnt have read it, an ill informed one sided view from someone with an agenda. I was mad that this is touted as journalism.

5 Likes

why’s everyone so offended? she she’s only saying adult men who are amateurs shouldn’t

2 Likes

With great quotes like:
" I don’t need to be threatened by unwanted contact more so than I already am, and at a higher velocity—that shit is frightening."

" Imagine manspreading, but tripled when arms are extended for balance. That’s just unnecessary."

" For whatever reason, skateboarding has been treated like a cool, counter-cultural exercise when it is really just sports."

“For example: obtain a burn from a motorcycle after accidentally touching the exhaust pipe. That’s objectively interesting, and it would probably leave a sexy scar.”

" Get into adult stuff. […] Like, have you ever hiked? Go for a damn hike. Learn to cook. I’ve heard good things about [Alison Roman]."

5 Likes

Because most of them never skated before esk8. Also, this is not the kind of publicity we need

1 Like

So just about everyone of this fourm…

1 Like

i’m pretty sure no one wants to share a road or path with amateurs regardless of gender

2 Likes

So you going to stop skateboarding?

2 Likes

That’s a k00k original sk8 trick!

3 Likes

nah i can ride downhill without brakes

5 Likes

Then, You say sorry while looking into her eyes smiling… :+1:t2:
Never ever did that happen.

1 Like

Cool story. So can I.
But you’re not a professional. So you shouldn’t skateboard as an adult remember.

4 Likes

I think this was supposed to be posted on the Onion, in the loudmouth twat section.

8 Likes

I can too actually. And if there is no turn at the bottom of the hill I don’t even have to bail.

3 Likes