Apparently adult men shouldnt skateboard

Then, You say sorry while looking into her eyes smiling… :+1:t2:
Never ever did that happen.

1 Like

Cool story. So can I.
But you’re not a professional. So you shouldn’t skateboard as an adult remember.

4 Likes

I think this was supposed to be posted on the Onion, in the loudmouth twat section.

8 Likes

I can too actually. And if there is no turn at the bottom of the hill I don’t even have to bail.

3 Likes

amateur isn’t necessarily the antonym of professional

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Do you/can you ride downhill?

She makes it pretty clean that she grouping everyone who Isn’t pro as amateur. Not sure how you don’t pick up on that.

1 Like

check out this angry dyke

maria sherman kinja.com

1 Like

Well… she is not repulsive.

1 Like

Uhm…

1 Like

Honestly more confident riding analog at high speed lol.
Trusting electronics still makes me a bit nervous

6 Likes

Do you guys think we should have a separate thread for The Who can downhill poll. I find it interesting to know about the crowd we have on the forum. @BillGordon

1 Like

her attitude and journalism make her even uglier

5 Likes

I always was afraid to eat a car going downhill so never really learned to slide.

2 Likes

Note #1, Pursuits (especially a sport, i.e. skateboarding), on an unpaid rather than professional basis.

So if you’re getting sponsored then I guess you are a pro. Otherwise…

she didn’t specify #1 so i said amateur isn’t necessarily an antonym of professional

I can downhill.

Once

7 Likes

Still would :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Still not a professional by definition. At most you’ve proved you are not an amateur, but she specifically said not a professional, and by definition professional in sports is if you get paid.

So according to her, if you don’t get paid as an adult male skateboarder, stop riding it.

Hold up. She’s one of those people, what if I identify as a female… Did she just assume my gender???