DemonGeese | Semendeed | 21s4p | 2x D100s | 4wd

T-race the destroyer.

2 Likes

Put holes in my pockets that’s for sure

1 Like

Idk maybe @poastoast needs to give me his v1s then we’ll really find out lol

Sale going on!

2 Likes

Ooh cheap. I’ll have to order another set of spur gears. Do you still think they’re as good as the brps though?

3 Likes

I’m primarily focused on the fact that these tires are cheaper than BRPs by a good factor lol.

But no from what I’ve heard BRPs are still superior.

2 Likes

these spur gears?

1 Like

i got em ready to go!

1 Like

Tire changes be slow.

4 Likes

Been a minute… time for updates.

Went down hard during one TRace session with @Shadowfax and @poastoast, tires weren’t warm enough likely. So, I’ve been a bit lazy/hesitant to get back out there. Main excuse is that it’s been raining a lot.

Basically maxed motor amps getting a new PR dragging. Sooooo close to beating @fessyfoo’s v5. And I’ve yet to try dragging on the BRPs :smirk:, sub 1s anyone lol.

Alright so the small updates are…

• I’m dropping down to 14t motor pinions cause I want better brakes.
  • Imma up all brake amps by diff of 20, and upping rear motor amps to 185A (working our way to Makerx’s claimed 200A per side lol @Skyart)
  • Also, upped abs max to 420A cause you know (@poastoast).
  • And apparently I’ve been suffering deck bite in the front on the motor mounts. So chop chop biatch.

8 Likes

185 motor amps is insane. What kv again?

4 Likes

205kv

1 Like

That parking lot is kinda sketchy I think for grip. It has all those little asphalt balls that kick up onto your deck and shoes when you ride

1 Like

Yeah I’ve thought about investing in one of those push sweeper thingies but man it’d take up a lot of space.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08M4D1K8F/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_3?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Damn it’s 41% off right now :flushed:. @poastoast you got space in your apt lol.

1 Like

It says free returns :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Do any of you guys have leafblowers or anything that could clear any of the loose debris away?

1 Like

That’s a good idea. If we drive my campervan over we could use my parents leaf blower.

Yeah leaf blower is better than nothing. But sweeper does the best job :thinking:

Probably best not to draw too much attention to us in that parking lot anyway

Just wear some hi vis vests, Jimmy can hold a clipboard and say you’re from the dept of public works :laughing: clearing the lot doing survey work

ah hell ya! i can order it

3 Likes