DemonGeese | Semendeed | 21s4p | 2x D100s | 4wd

Yeah leaf blower is better than nothing. But sweeper does the best job :thinking:

Probably best not to draw too much attention to us in that parking lot anyway

Just wear some hi vis vests, Jimmy can hold a clipboard and say you’re from the dept of public works :laughing: clearing the lot doing survey work

ah hell ya! i can order it

3 Likes

We know the security guard Chris. He’s a cool dude. Maybe we should ask him how to better get away with it lol.

Oh I forgot about this bit of upgrade to increase grip studded grip. It does seem to be doing the job maybe placement could have been better.

5 Likes

this thing works surprisingly well fwiw. but yeah takes some sapce. folds up and stand upright against a wall tho.

1 Like

@poastoast picked it up so we’ll definitely give it a whirl. Kind of want to push it around on some PEV lol.

2 Likes

this definitely works. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright new setup so much better only went about 60-70 percent on T-Race but was already able to beat my previous heel side times. Being able to turn harder and brake harder makes a world of difference.

Moving to 14t motor pinions I can actually skid now on hard brake. I also loosened up the front 3Link quite a bit.

Things looking good, but need more ride time.

10 Likes

Stroke of bad luck.

@poastoast and I got kicked out of the usual TRace spot. I guess they recently switched security companies and have new managers. So, Chris had to kick us out.

Went to a different spot that is terrible. Pot holes, divots, uneven terrain, mud, rocks, and pebbles. No amount of sweeping is going to help anytime soon. Best we could muster was 18-20 sec TRace laps :nauseated_face:. But what other choice did we have.

Oh annnnnnnd looks like I killed a motor. Something seems to be shorting or something motor would work then suddenly stop working and apply brakes. Knocked me off my board, I guess luckily not at high speeds. One theory though is that a pebble (cause it was so dirty) maybe got in :person_shrugging:. It felt like if you were on thane and suddenly hit a big enough pebble. I know you know that feeling lol.

Anyways can’t race at I2S this weekend, will keep it chill I guess. And need a new motor. Probably need to visit the candy shop (@Skyart :kissing_heart:).

So, :poop:.

5 Likes

Soooooooo I didn’t take it easy and had the bright idea to run 3wd. Sheeesh I fell left right and center. Extended my shoulder a couple times (yes multiple times, I’m an idiot) :poop:. I did not expect what a bad idea it’d be doing this….

:face_with_head_bandage::crutch:

3 Likes

Shiiiit dude. FOMO got to you huh?

Was 3wd weird?? Surprised you didn’t just run 2

1 Like

Yeah man it’s hard not wanting to go full send when you out there on the track. 2wd front was just way too weak lol. 3wd didn’t feel weird hence why I pushed it, but exit cornering I think is where it kept getting me. Something was really off about the traction and I tended to drift a lot. Maybe something to do with torque steering and whatnot. I mean this was also the first time I went hard on BRPs so, that could also be a factor.

3 Likes

Haha you’re bonkers going to the track like that. Got some cool pics though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ouch. That sucks. Hope not too badly injured :crossed_fingers:

You’re still running split ppm too yeah? Never got CAN working did you?

I’m very soon going to try getting CAN working between two D100s escs. I’ve had nothing but dramas with the d75 and 6355s up front. Sensored died on one too (old V4 version of 6355s). Ordered new Radium 6355s.

2 Likes

My 100 is already delivered and waiting for me. Crazy it got there in 5 days. David was saying the 75 and 100s uses different can chips. Probably why you’re having issues.

2 Likes

Sweet. Mine should be tmw then hopefully :crossed_fingers:

And I dont think it’s CAN chip. Board runs just fine until i smash full throttle . But we’ll see.

1 Like

Got them both on 5.3 still? I’ll try using one of my d75’s up front but no doubt I’ll have the same issue. What does it do?

1 Like

Maybe out for a week or two we’ll see.

It’s working with CAN been running it like that ever since the settings and faults got fixed.

1 Like