Community Shout-Outs

@itsrow

Just wanted to give a HUGE absolutly HUGE thanks to @itsrow
without him my diy board would have never ever happend!!

i started this project just months before covid hit 2 years ago
just to watch everything increase 1000%. Which made it very difficult to obtain parts with our funny money (canada)

thank you so much!!

6 Likes

Huge shout out to @Arzamenable for getting @Skunk hooked up on that complete emtb. Without getting into too much history, @skunk is an OG whose had a shit hand dealt and had to take a break from esk8. @Arzamenable took what he had and worked out with others a plan to get him rolling again.

Can you imagine a stranger across the world finishing up a build to get you riding again? That’s some serious wholesomeness. I’m not crying, you’re crying.

18 Likes

Actions speak louder than words. Dr. Mike is a quality human being.

6 Likes

I’m equally excited by and terrified of him

4 Likes

Hes only a state away.
And hes not really a stranger. We went make-up shopping together once :laughing: :rofl:

3 Likes

Woah, spunky. How are you?

2 Likes

Some days good, some days not so good. Dealing with health issues and life changes. But I’m making it work. Its great being back on a board again. Im gonna need to set aside some $$ for a secondary battery. Been on this thing every minute im not working since i got it together.

7 Likes

Good to hear you’re making it work. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

@abusfullofnuns

Thanks for selling me the Prototipo decks and keeping me updated. Buy his stuff folks.

4 Likes

@rusins

For posting a lot of in depth vesc info which made my understanding off the settings a lot better.

And paying me back after I bought a deck from him and broke it while I was broke. Respect

8 Likes

Figured this was off topic for the thread I was reading.

In an esk8 market where a lot of well respected vendors with incredible parts quality still have lackluster CS and underwhelming fulfillment, I want to appreciate vendors like @IDEA, @janpom, and @rpasichnyk
Each of these vendors have shown me absolutely INCREDIBLE levels of dedication to the experience of their customers.

5 Likes

Oh my God how dare I forget @Zyb, creator of the
Z-mote!
Absolutely above and beyond in every facet of his work.

2 Likes