ChooChoo Short AT small batch GB_Completed

Hey I’m way back in line for that spot bros

1 Like

Sexy!

1 Like

True. If there is one more you are the first one in line :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, I will write it down but just know that there were people in line for quite some time now. Anyhow if someone wants to give their spot I will let you know

2 Likes

@rey8801 @Lobap Do you mind sharing the pictures of the details of where you placed the charge port, loop key and on-off switch?

I still having doubts on this

Thanks!

Mine you can see it in the Thanos’ thread. I CAD it and milled out of aluminium for the charge port and unity switch.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m going to reread that entire thread

1 Like

You don’t need it. For the charge port there is not that much more to see. It’s really simple. There is a bit of routing to do it but I like the final effect

3 Likes

And dont you have problems with water or dust having the power button on top of the deck?

I really like how It looks in your board.

Ah I don’t ride in the rain anyway. But both the charger and switched are fully sealed underneath. The top of the switch is the classic one. Even if you have it below the deck will take water anyway in case of rain.

1 Like

Thanks @rey8801 I would probably do the same

1 Like

Cool! I hope it works out

1 Like

I did that:

I did not want to ruin @rey8801 nor @BigBen pieces of art with some creepy holes :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Looks good! Now you would have space for thicker cells.

2 Likes

Go on…

PS: same problem otherwise I’d have been all over this.

3 Likes

Anyhow all the decks for EU folks are hipped and the US are on their way @Sender with the enclosures from @BigBen. Great collab for sure :blush:

5 Likes

I tried a 36" Evo a while back on a sweet build, and realized I need a minimum amount of real estate to feel planted.

3 Likes

Not much… the neoprene compresses when I tight the enclosure bolts but I needed some space to fit the focbox dual heatsink…

1 Like

True but you should get the thickness of the xt90 at least. Those mm are gold in some occasions.

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like