ChooChoo Short AT small batch GB_Completed

@Wraith @directC

11 Likes

No probs, I will sand the deck + print something + glass fiber layer + epoxy + glass frit and wrap the enclosure in carbon fiber vinyl :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Anyone else getting blue? Lol it looks great!

Colour ok though?
I have got a few other variants.

1 Like

Yep! Is it possible to Lighten the shade? I didn’t think I’d ask as it looks like its past the point of changing the color already

I might find someone who might like a blue one!
Can you show me the shade you want?

I’m looking for anything close to this to match together but either way that shade will work fine, only if its not too much trouble on your part is all I’m concerned about

2 Likes

I dig that blue color. I’m in for a black one now but I’m happy to take that blue instead if it works for you.

3 Likes

I’ll mark this blue one down for you and get another one done for @Wraith.
:+1:

6 Likes

My friend, would you mind linking the CAD for the unity? I can’t find any anywhere and I’m not inclined to doing that much surfacing :stuck_out_tongue:

I have it on PC. @ducktaperules made it. If you don’t get it in the mean time, first time st the pc I will put a link.

Unity model along with loads of other fusion models can be found here

7 Likes

Thank you kind sir :smiley:

1 Like

Decks finally got here…Will start send them out next week :kissing_closed_eyes: need to get inventive for packaging

17 Likes

Any available kind sir

4 Likes

They are all taken although might one get free again if the guy doesn’t confirm his spot. Can not know for sure :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Plz keep me posted I can go ahead and confirm that spot

5 Likes

Smart man.

4 Likes

Can I be second in line for that potential spot, after @f1rstb81

1 Like

Hey I’m way back in line for that spot bros

1 Like