Cherry Angio | 31.5" Old School Pig | Xenith 2.1 | 12s2p P42A | Dual FSBH 6354 190kv |

Boundmotor has 45T Kegel pulleys available. Not sure if I’ve seen higher than that but tbh I haven’t looked a lot :sweat_smile:

Bkb has 48T

Highest I’ve seen for sale are 50T, but those are harder to find than 48T

I made a 52T ABEC press fit pulley, but it’s a one-off.

I’ve printed 48 or 50T ones (with steel bolts for power transfer) to run 120mm cloud wheels with a decent reduction

3 Likes

The Tenka is a left over from an inexperienced purchase although I feel uncertain about it’s authentic specs at times.

65a at the motors seems reasonable for the Tenka to push continuously. :person_shrugging:

If I could do it over I’d go with a DV4 and lower kv motors. 30mph and 400n of force is a good sweet spot for a beast short board IMHO.

2 Likes

Use the Tenka for a single drive skate

1 Like

I’d really like to do a single motor dual drive short board someday.

how :thinking:

I mean single motor single drive, but yeah whatever if it was single motor dual drive, same thing kinda. Unless it’s wet.

1 Like

1 Like

Although my aim would be too have the single motor perfectly centered within motor mounts.

… Because symmetry

2 Likes

Overrated. Make a machine that performs well. You don’t ride it symmetrically anyway.

1 Like

Did you see my 3WD skate?

3 Likes

I actually feel most comfortable riding my Cherry Angio with both feet parallel just behind the front bolts.

Only up to ~ 12mph tho :pleading_face:

That thing is insanely over engineered and freaking awesome. Your work is straight up inspiring! @b264

2 Likes

Changing out the orange to go all red :cherries:

3 Likes

Also switched in a new remote.

Won’t be able to ride for some time but the difference in punch is noticable even at >5mph :woozy_face:

3 Likes

I use the Voyager remote. It catches some flak around here but I enjoy it and it lets me control my integrated lights :slight_smile:

Thumbwheel remotes almost feel weird now!

1 Like

:eyes: Tell me more !

Which integrated lights are you using?

I’ve just got a set of Ecomobl ET headlights wired straight into my ubox v1.

Sadly I believe you need the Spintend ESC to take advantage of the integrated stuff…

1 Like

I see, yea maybe a new Xenith will be able to use the voyagers light function in the future.

Seems like that’s the plan imo.

2 Likes