Cherry Angio | 31.5" Old School Pig |12s2p P42A | Dual TB6355 190kv | Tenka

My second build. I wanted something small, portable and more maneuverable than my 40mph Blue Dream, which became a chore to bring along while on campus.

This 31.5 inch “speed-tail” is 9.75 wide, has a 25 inch wheel base and is 13 inches wide at the wheels.

Current parts include:

Old School Pig deck
12s2p Molicel P42A
TB 6355 190kv motors
Tenka esc
Mboards enclosure
Flipsky 12" DKP trucks
97mm wheels

Board is a work-in-progress and still waiting on a few parts but figured I’d share now that she’s taking shape.

21 Likes

Place holder.

2 Likes

This is super awesome

4 Likes

The Megastoke!!!

wait? what deck exactly did you use and did you drill out the wheel base?
where are you measuring the 25 inches?

1 Like

also in the name of all that is holy put some Caguamas on there…

this I promise you will like…

6 Likes

Or the Gigachallenger lol

I used a cheap deck from skateshred. Had to alter stock wheelbase a bit.

I like the styling of these but the the duro and smaller size made me choose something else. I may have to reconsider.

1 Like

Wheelbase on longboards and skateboards is typically measured truck bolt to truck bolt (the closest ones) and not axle to axle like almost every other vehicle.

1 Like

I was thinking truck wheelbase and not deck wheelbase. The deck itself is 19 inches between inner hole to inner hole.

2 Likes

this is still really long.
I wonder if it was the same deck I cut up a long time ago…

and I have found both blue and orange Caguamas to feel better than the 90 97 and even 100mm wheels that I have tried…

They are truly magical!!!

2 Likes

I got the Mboards 97mm wheels because they were $40 and like 72a. I’ll have to get a set of Caguamas to see what the hype is about.

Edit: 78a

1 Like

you are in for a treat

3 Likes

cags are wonderful. Unfortunately, for my board and for NYC streets, there isnt enough clearance between the ground and the motor mount screw, so I had to go a size up and I got 90mm popocas. Those use the Labeda formula (or whatever its called) which is also great

1 Like

you talking about BN mounts?

blue cags are made of magic rubber and unicorn horns melted together with dragonfire
@RipTideSports hey Brad is it in your range to make 120mm kegel core blue cags??? :eyes:

2 Likes

NO!

5 Likes

:eggplant: :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Wish I could try these bigger wheels to keep the red and black rolling but they’re out of stock.

1 Like

I dye most of my blue Caguamas black.

4 Likes

I have senor Pepe’s & they’re red/good quality I think? 90mm iirc

Not a thane guy so can’t give much personal opinion, but I’d sell if you wanted

1 Like