Cherry Angio | 31.5" Old School Pig | Xenith 2.1 | 12s2p P42A | Dual FSBH 6354 190kv |

The Tenka is a left over from an inexperienced purchase although I feel uncertain about it’s authentic specs at times.

65a at the motors seems reasonable for the Tenka to push continuously. :person_shrugging:

If I could do it over I’d go with a DV4 and lower kv motors. 30mph and 400n of force is a good sweet spot for a beast short board IMHO.

2 Likes

Use the Tenka for a single drive skate

1 Like

I’d really like to do a single motor dual drive short board someday.

how :thinking:

I mean single motor single drive, but yeah whatever if it was single motor dual drive, same thing kinda. Unless it’s wet.

1 Like

1 Like

Although my aim would be too have the single motor perfectly centered within motor mounts.

… Because symmetry

2 Likes

Overrated. Make a machine that performs well. You don’t ride it symmetrically anyway.

1 Like

Did you see my 3WD skate?

3 Likes

I actually feel most comfortable riding my Cherry Angio with both feet parallel just behind the front bolts.

Only up to ~ 12mph tho :pleading_face:

That thing is insanely over engineered and freaking awesome. Your work is straight up inspiring! @b264

2 Likes

Changing out the orange to go all red :cherries:

3 Likes

Also switched in a new remote.

Won’t be able to ride for some time but the difference in punch is noticable even at >5mph :woozy_face:

3 Likes

I use the Voyager remote. It catches some flak around here but I enjoy it and it lets me control my integrated lights :slight_smile:

Thumbwheel remotes almost feel weird now!

1 Like

:eyes: Tell me more !

Which integrated lights are you using?

I’ve just got a set of Ecomobl ET headlights wired straight into my ubox v1.

Sadly I believe you need the Spintend ESC to take advantage of the integrated stuff…

1 Like

I see, yea maybe a new Xenith will be able to use the voyagers light function in the future.

Seems like that’s the plan imo.

2 Likes

60T

3 Likes

Its safe to say that I adore this board. Look at it flex.

7 Likes

stick that booty up in the air and show us the flex

This thing is awesome, looks like the perfect board for getting around town and commuting. It looks so easy to bring on public transport too.

2 Likes