Checking Your Battery Work ๐Ÿ”‹

When it comes to checking your work building your battery, I noticed it was kinda hard to find photos of little details, solder/weld work, etc in the Battery Builders Club. Making this thread might cut down on some repeatedly asked questions. So I decided to make this thread as a reference.

Link your helpful pictures and examples of good battery building for n00bs (like me) here, keeping words to a minimum for the least amount of clutter. :grinning:

13 Likes

16 Likes

let me add this (needs some love :pleading_face::heart: )

8 Likes

oh my fiberglass fucking tape. God forbid you ever have to open that pack up.

5 Likes

15 Likes

17 Likes

Waitโ€ฆ I can edit any of those posts? :heart_eyes:
Iโ€™m going to be in there a lot.

So what happens if I donโ€™t know what Iโ€™m talking about and you or someone else wants to call BS on what I wrote?

If we like whatโ€™s there, can we make it harder to change?

This could be the answer weโ€™ve been looking for. I just didnโ€™t get it until now. :sleeping:

4 Likes

:shushing_face:

The more the better, just like with batteries.

Until itโ€™s too much

Well, thatโ€™s what I meanโ€ฆ
@Mainflow can curate, itโ€™s his thread. the question is, can he lock someone out? I will volunteer to be the first to try and get thrown out :joy:

1 Like

One thicc boi:

9 Likes

This is an excellent thread.

4 Likes

Time for you to add to it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Itโ€™s getting edited. Like adding useful intel.

Building a 12s3p for a Tayto build. Any recommendations on balance lead layout? I think Iโ€™m gonna end up crossing after the 8th lead

Edit: yes I know I could have made my life easier if I did a different configuration. I should stop making batteries not sober

7 Likes

yeah man. You should scrap it an start over :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

If the series connection wires stick up more than the balance leads then it wonโ€™t matter very much if they cross, because the battery wonโ€™t ever โ€œpinchโ€ them against the deck during vibrations, itโ€™ll pinch the series leads first since they stick up higher

2 Likes

FAT CHANCE OLD MAN

Thanks @b264 :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

New to eskateโ€ฆbut wondering if it is possible to add either a second battery or just a bigger better battery to extend the range of my teamgee H5?
Thank you

1 Like

Itโ€™s possible but not worth the effort.

2 Likes