BOUNDMOTOR: Offer for Esk8.news

cool I’ve been looking for my first hub motor drivetrain and was interested due to the promotion.

$137.40 :eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s how I felt about the dual esc with remote. At $120 it was just too tempting. Time will tell I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just realise that you’ll have to keep those cans from unscrewing somehow.

3 Likes

JB weld work?

Bill, it’s that an issue on the hubs? I was reading about the can issue on the DD’s but hadn’t seen any info/review on the hubs

4 Likes

Sorry, was thinking DD. Thanks for pointing that out.

4 Likes

aaaand… down again :o

2 Likes

iz up

This site really wakes up on the wrong side of the internet and goes back to bed like every few days

4 Likes

Anyone tried this? How is the Tourqe? I have tried 90mm 250w Meepo hubs with eBay ESC. Tourqe was not the best.

Is that Vesc any good compared to cheep flipsky 4.12.

1 Like

try the new 100mm meepo hubs with the new v3 esc
Should be alot better

3 Likes

Torque wise I assume?

Can anyone comment on ride comfort?

both torque and comfort. They have 10mm more than compared to the 90mm ones.

1 Like

Are they the same motors just with bigger sleeves?

1 Like

24/7 bacon strips no thank you. I only use mine for burn outs with my DD board they suck at every thing else. Lucky I can take mine off.

1 Like

yes they are.
The V3 motors (That can fit 90mm or 100mm sleeves) are very different from the v2 motors though. They’re more robust, and the sleeves last longer too

1 Like

I asked their support why their website went down sometimes and they didn’t seem to know that it was.

So next time make a note of when and try to let them know. Whoever notices
@BOUNDMOTOR

1 Like

What if I don’t have VESC TOOL 1.29? Can the firmware be upgraded? I’ve tried upgrading to 2.0 and it’s not letting me get through the setup input. Its telling me I need to upgrade eventhough i already have.

1 Like

Can you post a picture of your ESC so we know exactly which one it is?

Its the Boundmotor ESC.

And I am having a hard time finding VESC TOOL 1.29.

2 Likes