BOUNDMOTOR: Offer for Esk8.news

Huh. Missed that. Well when you just write whatever down on what your selling this is what happens. The last skull hubs were 500w each and these seem to be a continuation of those, so I assume it’s 500w each, which would be 10a each.

Lol 150 mm rubber going to be really heavy!

2 Likes

Depending on the thikness. Like thick…but then how thick they can be made? @MoeStooge’s like 120mm and thin rubber; @Trampa’s gummies 125mm thin uro, so they getting closer; now the question is, how big will they go by making them and how thick??

thicc

I think you’re looking for 150mm Donk Wheels

5 Likes

Lol 150 mm rubber going to be really heavy!

…what Brian said… :point_up::point_down:

3 Likes

Donk Wheels come with a soft duro (78A) but thin. They popular with Paddling

150mm ~15kg sets of wheels are appealing for arguably negligible comfort gains over like tb110s (which are massive)?

Next year I expect to see monster truck wheels with trash can size motors on the front and back and 900 cells in a suitcase you can sit on. People wheeling their boards around on pallet jacks.

It might be getting silly.

9 Likes

@Brenternet

150mm ~15kg sets of wheels are appealing for arguably negligible comfort gains over like tb110s (which are massive)?

suggesting smthng like… :point_down:

@pixelsilva

No 127mm or 135mm thick wheels out there.

Solid wheels this big are silly.
There is a reason almost everything apart from liftforks has inflatable tyres.

2 Likes

You can, these wheels with the 5 holes are a bit more difficult to find pulleys.

These work with normal kegel core pulleys.

1 Like

They are the same as ours

The few reviews I’ve seen on those haven’t been great. But they were earlier versions. Maybe things have changed :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m exclusively running the rubber hubs on my DD right now, can’t really fault them. I find them to be more grippy in the wet than urethane and very comfortable. The only downside would be sacrificing a bit of efficiency.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what interests me. Would love to try them in pmw Oregon weather. The rain in real this time of year.

2 Likes

Same as the UK haha, but I find that it’s usually the wet leaves that gets me slipping.

5 Likes

Yo site down.

Anyone order this?

I ordered the esc from Boundmotor for 40% off.
It showed up quick, less than a week I think.
It worked on the bench but I haven’t actually done anything with it beyond that yet.

2 Likes

If they are located in china, the website could be down temporarily due to virus outbreak or holiday or both.

3 Likes

It’s not a computer virus Ryan!

13 Likes

Just an FYI incase you missed it. Their site seems to be back up.

3 Likes