Boardnamics MBS Matrix II Motor Mounts

Multiple, not including me. I’m too light

1 Like

are they on the forum? could we hear their thoughts?

1 Like

Thore are the closest i found for a not so bad price (as long as you don’t need to ship to Germany :sweat_smile:)

https://www.thebigbearingstore.com/6801-2rs-6801-zz-radial-ball-bearing-12x21x5/

2 Likes

I have them, it didn’t work. You need to add shim on the outer side

1 Like

Yes i know but they as min cheaper than the ones you linked with the same size :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’ll give them a shot :grinning:.

if the belt does not slip the forces are the same with belt or chains, even greater with belt because of its tension

I never had a belt not slipping doing a full brake from 20km/h. Maybe just my setup :tipping_hand_man:

1 Like

is it possible to use those motor plates with the Caliber profile clamps?

Very common question with a sad answer, no :frowning:

2 Likes

Sorry, I must have skipped the information while going through the thread.
thanks for your reply :v:

Early review on these. Only about 5 rides in. So say 40 miles or so. No jumping down stairs.
The hardware that comes with these is extra beefy. You can really crank it tight.
I am using chain drive.
MBS plastic baseplate is already broken.
The mounts ain’t moved !!!

8 Likes

I got these baseplates from Jenso @NoWind
I don’t think they will break.

13 Likes

That build is so sexy

1 Like

Wish that grip wasn’t out of stock :pensive:

2 Likes

You would be the first one which brakes this Bases (-;

2 Likes

Hi. Where did you get the sprocket ? Thanks

1 Like

you got any side profile pics of the slide tensioning bolts? My only hesitation with these AND 8" tires was getting all the bolts tight since 2 would be behind the tire… I tried to zoom in, did i see right your only going with 2 of 4 securing the motor?

1 Like

I have all four bolts in. I have the motors pretty far out. If you have it closer the tires would get in the way. I’ll try to get a couple more pics

1 Like