Boardnamics M1 Gear Drive + Other News

If you take a look at my assembly video, you can see how to take it off, but in short:

1. Remove the three countersunk screws from the star plate
  2. Remote star plate
  3. Place new pizza plate on
  4. Loctite the countersunk screws
  5. Install all three screws and torque appropriately
6 Likes

I saw your video, but the pizza plate doesn’t have screw to screw the bolts of the wheel.

Forget, the screws of the wheel pass through until the pizza plate.
I just need to know now the length of the screws :sweat_smile:
Thanks mate!

1 Like

It should come with the right bolts. It’ll be the ones with tapered heads.

Do you know the mesures of the spacer that goes between the wheel and the gear?

8mm i think.

2 Likes

Hmmm that’s a Kevin question I think, but @cfelzien might be right. Without disassembling, anyways.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help :+1:

@cfelzien 's always right.

2 Likes

Any chance you know if the M1 street geardrive uses the same 8mm spacer (but 8mm bore) or 6mm? I lost both of mine like a moron.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be a 6mm…

1 Like

There are two different sizes of spacer for the m1 street depending on what hanger size you’re using(I’m pretty sure the actual determining factor is axel length tho), 8mm or 10mm. That’s length not diameter; I have both sizes of spacer for mine.

1 Like

when will BN220 be back in stock?

I may have a few right now, I will know within a day or so.

3 Likes

hey are you doing is been a while , l lost my previous account but i m back and the motormounts you made
for me 3 years ago still going strong !! but now want to try your new M1-AT Drive ! can you contact me when you some in stock for my matrix 2 thanks

1 Like

my bad wrong person

1 Like

I’ve made another video focused around BN products, thought it would be useful to share here for anyone who happens to buy a belt drive setup and needs some help assembling. Feel free to share around to people who might find it helpful.

13 Likes

Boardnamics drivetrain components discussion and questions

This is a thread where we can keep track of answers to assembly questions and other hardware specs/dimensions.

2 Likes

Ah. Didn’t know that thread existed

1 Like

how did you go with this ? I had a similar issue and found it to be a different sized spacer between the 2 wheel bearings. Changed it out then eliminated the slop.

Just ended up tightening the wheel a bit more. No rattling nor slop after that.

1 Like