Big Reds Boards (bigredsboards.com now live)

(The website is still a WIP but this allows me to give quotes and receive payment much more efficiently. It’s my first website so feel free to drop some constructive criticism.)

Hey there everybody! My name is Ted. I have been “running under the radar” for quite some time now. Trying to make big things happen and I am using my battery building skills as a way to do that. There are many great battery builders amongst us and I have learned from most of them. Some more then others. I have a vision in mind and I won’t quit working until it is reality. If you care to know more about my vision or want a battery pm me. Or check me out @bigredsboards on Instagram or Facebook. Shout out to @DerelictRobot , @glyphiks, @Skyart, @Xtrakritical, @cfelzien @Scepterr, @skate420 @BenjaminF. I wouldn’t be here with out the guidance of these kind people. Thank you very much. Here is just a taste of my work.

56 Likes

Lookin good man, congrats on the official launch!

6 Likes

Thanks man. It’s been a journey and it’s not even started yet.

7 Likes

You made it to Vendor Corner! Wishing you nothing but success, big man.

10 Likes

what if i want a small, blue board? is that doable? xD kidding, keep up that clean work you do, and success will follow.

8 Likes

Congrats dude! I wish you all the luck. Your work looks solid, and as with all of us, it will only improve as you get further and further into this :metal:

6 Likes

To open the doors I will be running 9 dollar per cell p42a battery builds until I am out of them. I think I have 100 left maybe a little more.

3 Likes

Thanks billington. It’s always nice to have you in my corner…

4 Likes

First brick pack here we go…

6 Likes

Get ready to not want to make any other type of pack ever again :joy:

Brick packs are just so damn easy by comparison to some of the wonky ass flat packs I have made.

12 Likes

If you don’t mind young sir can you tell me the length and the width and the height of the pack I’m doing some research and I don’t have any batteries so I can’t figure it out :rofl:

1 Like

21x8= 168 21x6= 126 1x70= 70 so 168x126x70

2 Likes

P42A actually measure 21.7 x 70.2

And don’t forget to allow for insulation, wiring, wrap and bms. Your pack will be significantly bigger than the dimensions you just gave :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

ditto, i use 22-24mm dia, 72mmm lenfth

3 Likes

Just tossing in a sincere Mazel Tov!

Best of luck, and I wish you all the success. Cheers!

6 Likes

Jimmy just wanted a rough measurement but you are correct. I forgot molicel is a bit larger… and I wasn’t in the shop. I assume anyway as I stated it’s my first brick pack and I clearly am not finished with it.

2 Likes

Thanks Mario! Same to you!

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes