Big Reds Custom Batteries + Boards.

So if i want a 100s1p flex pack pricing remains the same? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

For you Al anything… anyone else can fuck off. Haha nobody in our industry would be asking for such outlandish things though… I’ll even ship it to you for the 40.

2 Likes

Wtf do you need 420v for? Just smoke a blunt man and stop with the bombs…

3 Likes

Also totally open to trading parts for batteries.

3 Likes

New found respect for you man.

2 Likes

Shit, $11 a cell is cheap? I really need to start charging more :joy:

4 Likes

After my battery please sir!

3 Likes

Eh, it’s whatever honestly. I’m trying to get out of the custom battery game anyway. If this new thing I’m doing picks up the way I hope, then I wont have time for custom batteries. And if I do take one on, it’ll be for probably double what I charge now (now that I know that I am charging less than “cheap cheap cheap” :joy:).

4 Likes

For what I paid for the cells that is still cheaper than your per cell rate… iirc. 11 dollar on p42a is the total build… and all prices are subject to change due to cell price fluctuations.

1 Like

Not trying to undercut you… you have way more experience than I do…

1 Like

Probably should…

1 Like

Whatever art goes that fast all the time… you tellin me he has never had an injury?

1 Like

After consulting with my peers my pricing will now be 9 dollars per cell on p42a. Get at me. Limited quantities

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

9 dollars per cell!!! Ah ah ah! @DerelictRobot queue the hockey boys from letterkenny. (I’m gonna have to start paying Andrew soon for the memes.)

4 Likes

Best characters on the show :rofl:

Please see Big Reds Boards in Vendors Corner to continue conversation or for all inquiries. @xsynatic please close this one.

1 Like

Pitter patter

1 Like

Visit here: