Big Reds Custom Batteries + Boards.

Moving to Colorado and need some extra cash… I have around 110 p26a cells stocked that I need to get rid of. I will be discounting this battery build substantially. Desperate times and all that jazz.

Below are some of my previous builds.

9 Likes

If anyone is on the fence, this dude is 100% legit and great at what he does. I have bought from him recently which unfortunately doesn’t allow me the financial freedom to buy another battery this soon but he is a great guy, and is very helpful. If you need a battery use this opportunity because his prices were already pretty good, with more discounts I can’t imagine you will find anyone to build you a battery at a competitive price point to him at the moment

12 Likes

Price?

1 Like

I think that’s gonna depend on what battery you want built homie.

3 Likes

Yeah because it’s a custom to you battery I can’t nail down a for sure price until I know how many cells and what enclosure it will be going in… for a rough idea I would say your average 12s8p would be around $800.

1 Like

Interestingggg… I need a flat af 10s4p or 12s3p, but thats way less cells than you’re tryna get rid of. Was gonna go with sky but with his freshly opened shop he’s quite busy for a while so I might just save the next job for him.

1 Like

Yup that’s ok man don’t need them all gone necessarily. Ha just need some extra cash for the move. Pm if you are interested and I can get some dimensions from you and we can work out the details.

Sounds good! Lemme finish starting this party up at work and I’ll hunt down the specs I sent him.

1 Like

Where in Colorado?

6 Likes

Really? I thought I was moving into your basement?

8 Likes

I still have over 70 cells and still willing to discount. Please help me move to Colorado by buying a battery.

2 Likes

Come on… you know your want a battery! Can do any cell! Doesn’t have to be p26a.

1 Like

12s8-7p??FluxV1enclosure

1 Like

P42A 12s4p pelican brick pack?

4 Likes

Yes my son… it can be done…

2 Likes

Able and willing. Pm for deets.

3 Likes

Bump bump one more battery at a discounted price.

7 Likes

Figured I might as well make this an on going sales thread.

3 Likes

hay I think that ones mine!! excitement intensifies
That jerk chris Cole has been plugging ya on the book, ill do the same if ya want.

1 Like