4 Likes

How much a cell?

I’ll say 11 on this one.

2 Likes

$11 a cell?

2 Likes

Yup

2 Likes

Das cheap cheap cheap… need money’s… lost big wompum on highway in move.

1 Like

I can buy these all day long for $6 a cell…

Theres also nickel and fishpaper and hot glue and xt90 and pcb and bms and braid and silicone wire and charge port and fuse and time of labor and shipping

1 Like

I don’t think Joker realized that it was a battery build rather than selling the cells for 11 each

4 Likes

A,b so c u l8r lol. I’m asking for individual cells. Not a complete battery.

@TheRef, I guess I should have clarified. Are these cells still individuals or have they been assembled into a pack?

You are correct lol. I saw where he said he could build one so assumed they were single cells for sell.

Plus the picture clearly shows single cells in the box lol.

You can also request a move into Vendor Corner.

I don’t sell cells… I sell custom batteries. 11 dollars does not include shipping.

Ha I’m still wrapping my head around the idea that I’m a vendor… who do I talk to?

Either @longhairedboy or @jamie need to approve all vendor corner threads. Or maybe you can ask them to move and approve at the same time.

1 Like

Thanks billington… you always point me in there right direction.

1 Like

Whisper to me how you really feel.

1 Like

Please @ me in this whisper… :joy::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

chris is great, he builds nice boards too, he just trolls all the new esk8rs on the book so i gotta troll him right back. Maintain the balance in the world.

2 Likes

Alright folks I have a vision in mind for my next built;, just need one of you crazy people to buy a super sweet battery so I can complete my build. I don’t hold secrets, it will be a beautiful Kaly deck flourished by yours truly. It will have an amazing eboosted enclosure. Provided by Ernesto himself.( let’s not get into that here) I will be sporting an exemplary 18s5p p42a battery built by myself. With help from my dear friend @Skyart on the esc. Art, the amazing man he is will also be a helping hand in procuring the drivetrain I need to make this high speed demon come to light. I just need more ponies in my pocket to deal with Artem… as he is a very nice man but holds some of the highest standards.

2 Likes