BIG CHONKAS | DIY Integrated deck | NeoHubs | Paris V3 Trucks | 10s3p 30Q | Focbox Unity

He’s an ecologist by trade, that’s an eco friendly hello :grin:.

5 Likes

Yes.

5 weed

5 Likes

The 7 pointed weed representing the faith of the 7 grass gods.

5 Likes

Doesn’t Singapore have a death sentence for being caught with weed?

Edit: I just Googled it. No death sentence. Just 10 years of prison. That’s a relief. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Depends with the amount of weed you are caught with and if you are caught using or dealing… the same goes with most controlled substances here.

Singapore has a 0 tolerance for such substances.

3 Likes

Aint nuthin wrong with a graphic! Unlike some places you get beheaded for showing a graphic of a disney cartoon character

2 Likes

Your social credit is now 0%

9 Likes

Dang it!

@Linny just saw this on Builders lox897 is selling some hummie hubs, he from Australia.

4 Likes

Seems a bit sketch, no pics from him.

Also i have the new Hummies on order.

This thread will be a bit dead for now since i’ve completed the deck. Just awaiting the drive system now, which is either the Hummies, or the Neo hubs, whichever comes first.

5 Likes

They are the first gen hummies anyway, the new ones or the neos will be much better :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

He was supposed to add some pics.

Yeah if you are getting both sets of hubs from neo and Hummie, there is no point in acquiring yet another set just for hoarding :grin::grin:.

5 Likes

Looks like something placed in the pics only thread! Has it gone live?

2 Likes

Haha nope, not yet.

That board is this one here

Kushboard Jr | Jet Spud Single Drive | 10S3P 30Q | TB 6374 190kv

1 Like

It’s so neat - a green spud!

1 Like

Some final touches onto the deck. Padding up the inside nicely with 1mm craft foam and some double sided tape. Also not forgetting to pad the lid as well since CF is conductive.

I made the lip on the deck to be 4mm. The CF layer is 3mm. The craft foam adds enough thickness so that when the lid is tightened down by the screws, it will sit flush with the deck.

2 profile shots to show the stealthiness of the deck, if that’s a word.

Now to await for the hubs to come, expect to be late December, or January…

29 Likes

Amazing result. I like it a lot!

3 Likes

Looks perfect :sparkles: :ok_hand: what a finish !!

1 Like

Lexus IMO. Didn’t even see the foam at first, it’s so purrrfect.

1 Like

Yea when i uploaded the pics i thought i loaded the wrong ones because they look like the ones i took before.

All nicely padded up now, and just gotta waaaaaaaaait.

Always keeping it as best as i can get it to be @Riako :metal:

5 Likes