BIG CHONKAS | DIY Integrated deck | NeoHubs | Paris V3 Trucks | 10s3p 30Q | Focbox Unity

The right angle charging port doesn’t fit, oh well, guess I’ll have to grind that corner down a bit.

I was dyeing some wheels over the weekend and yes, foamies do float. I had to use something heavy to hold it down. I popped the unity sleeve in the pot to see if it’ll turn black. First 12 hours in the pot made it dark brown, I then left it overnight again and it became a dark grey, nice!

I have a Metr Pro unity, which would be nice for this build. I initially put it on my big AT but since I wont have many chances to ride them here, its gonna be on this.

28 Likes

By Frank’s standards you may have just created your own dual esc.

Seriously though, very sexy looking.

14 Likes

goth unity

Also no cease and desist please.

11 Likes

lmao, thought your trucks floated too for a sec from that picture XD

1 Like

Viva la my country
All motorised devices are banned on the pavements today, outta nowhere.

9 Likes

Thank goodness for PCN network.

1 Like

I need a hug,

this is big sad hours right now :weary:

10 Likes

11 Likes

That really sucks! What are your plans now? The stealth skate?

3 Likes

Yep, the stealth board.
Awaiting for either of the hubs to show up before i can continue working on it.

For now, i can still ride on the park connector paths (PCN)
There are 440km PCN paths, and 740km footpaths in the country, so i’d either have to pick it up and walk to get to a PCN and continue riding.

4 Likes

Maybe this helps: http://make-everything-ok.com/

3 Likes

This really sucks dude, i’m sorry to hear it… but mostly for selfish reasons because I hope this doesn’t stop you from building, your builds are always :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

7 Likes

I hope future ESCs can program in a quick on-demand stealth mode when encountering enforcing personnel. Meaning - no chance of turning on without some intervention from the phone, or whatever else that gives it away that it’s an e-board, so one can least declare that it’s just a manual push-board. I heard that China also has this issue, the cops don’t like these e-boards.
@jeffwuneo

Is no problem for China now in south.

4 Likes

You’re doing god’s work Jeff!

1 Like

No worries, i don’t think i’ll stop building either, i’ll reveal more later in the coming months.

Also, i did mention i’ll be coming to the US, revealing more in time to come too :wink:

9 Likes

Ooh so mysterious :joy: i wish your hubs would hurry up and get to you. I am frothing to see this one finished :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Lol i think i know what you are talking about. Thanks Bill

Edit
There has been some confusion so just to clear this up, it was a bad joke, Bill has not spilled any beans :wink:

3 Likes

@BillGordon

9 Likes

Im guessing west coast?

2 Likes