BIG CHONKAS | DIY Integrated deck | NeoHubs | Paris V3 Trucks | 10s3p 30Q | Focbox Unity

You can live at my house if you promise to skate with me all the time. Im so lonely…

7 Likes

@Linny if you get impatient my offer still stands (my spare set of hummies)

2 Likes

Meaning?

1 Like

You just made me check all the PMs we have had for no good reason. Please choose your words more carefully.

5 Likes

Nope. Our friend Louis is playing games.

3 Likes

Send him the hummies.

2 Likes

What this mean

3 Likes

No worries just all friendly banter here!

Lol @deucesdown appreciate it man! But i’m kinda burnt out on expenses already. I’ll patiently wait for my already ordered hubs :sweat_smile:

@Venom121212 it’s a deal!

@yelnats8j :shushing_face:

7 Likes

I mean that the work that you are doing is great, it’s comparable to god’s work!

2 Likes

You are helping the community greatly with your efforts.

2 Likes

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

4 Likes

Kinda like an erection for you right?

6 Likes

2 Likes

Your gold tooth was hurting me.

3 Likes

I could use some practice in that department I suppose :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I fixed the charging port clearance by giving the edge a chamfer, and yes I sanded down the whole thing because I wanted it to be a bit thinner overall. The edges are 5mm thick now.

Its also a shogun green now. Figured the black was too dull for me.

19 Likes

Ok I dont think I’ll touch the deck anymore, its finished. Also made a mini remote mod, but with a really small casing.

33 Likes

I wonder if you can stain that momentary switch black for more stealth. That also might make the led stand out more though :thinking:

Also that would suck to disassemble right after putting everything together lol

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about the switch too much, it was placed strategically in a way where it’ll point downwards when the board is standing up.

6 Likes

Got a metro board 10s3p and, remember to check the description of the product guys… this pack ended up being a bit too long so I’ll be using it for something else.

Finally did the wiring for the power switch and charge port into the deck

And now for an appropriate sized battery and hubs. I might hook up the Neohubs since it’s coming soon.

Too big :sweat_smile:

16 Likes