BIG CHONKAS | DIY Integrated deck | NeoHubs | Paris V3 Trucks | 10s3p 30Q | Focbox Unity

@Linny just saw this on Builders lox897 is selling some hummie hubs, he from Australia.

4 Likes

Seems a bit sketch, no pics from him.

Also i have the new Hummies on order.

This thread will be a bit dead for now since i’ve completed the deck. Just awaiting the drive system now, which is either the Hummies, or the Neo hubs, whichever comes first.

5 Likes

They are the first gen hummies anyway, the new ones or the neos will be much better :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

He was supposed to add some pics.

Yeah if you are getting both sets of hubs from neo and Hummie, there is no point in acquiring yet another set just for hoarding :grin::grin:.

5 Likes

Looks like something placed in the pics only thread! Has it gone live?

2 Likes

Haha nope, not yet.

That board is this one here

Kushboard Jr | Jet Spud Single Drive | 10S3P 30Q | TB 6374 190kv

1 Like

It’s so neat - a green spud!

1 Like

Some final touches onto the deck. Padding up the inside nicely with 1mm craft foam and some double sided tape. Also not forgetting to pad the lid as well since CF is conductive.

I made the lip on the deck to be 4mm. The CF layer is 3mm. The craft foam adds enough thickness so that when the lid is tightened down by the screws, it will sit flush with the deck.

2 profile shots to show the stealthiness of the deck, if that’s a word.

Now to await for the hubs to come, expect to be late December, or January…

29 Likes

Amazing result. I like it a lot!

3 Likes

Looks perfect :sparkles: :ok_hand: what a finish !!

1 Like

Lexus IMO. Didn’t even see the foam at first, it’s so purrrfect.

1 Like

Yea when i uploaded the pics i thought i loaded the wrong ones because they look like the ones i took before.

All nicely padded up now, and just gotta waaaaaaaaait.

Always keeping it as best as i can get it to be @Riako :metal:

5 Likes

The right angle charging port doesn’t fit, oh well, guess I’ll have to grind that corner down a bit.

I was dyeing some wheels over the weekend and yes, foamies do float. I had to use something heavy to hold it down. I popped the unity sleeve in the pot to see if it’ll turn black. First 12 hours in the pot made it dark brown, I then left it overnight again and it became a dark grey, nice!

I have a Metr Pro unity, which would be nice for this build. I initially put it on my big AT but since I wont have many chances to ride them here, its gonna be on this.

28 Likes

By Frank’s standards you may have just created your own dual esc.

Seriously though, very sexy looking.

14 Likes

goth unity

Also no cease and desist please.

11 Likes

lmao, thought your trucks floated too for a sec from that picture XD

1 Like

Viva la my country
All motorised devices are banned on the pavements today, outta nowhere.

9 Likes

Thank goodness for PCN network.

1 Like

I need a hug,

this is big sad hours right now :weary:

10 Likes

11 Likes