Best pneumatic tires?

Can recommend Number A. Been running the Soft compound version for a long time and recently switched to the harder compound. Really like both.

I’m using these on street and off-road.

1 Like

I’ve currently got MBS T3s which are pretty close to A, but I was looking for a more road focused one for better grip and efficiency on roads. The knobblies are fine, but they’re noisy and probably not that efficient compared to a slick road tire.

1 Like

I got some KENDA K909 tires and tubes available at a good price.
Photo coming soon.
https://boardnamics.com/product/kenda-k909-skateboard-pneumatic-tires-tubes-200x50/

6 Likes

Hmmm belts?

1 Like

You have photos of the tires already remember I shot them last time

Boardnamics makes wheels? I can’t find them on their website.

1 Like

It seems only a few people have a set for testing, guessing they’ll be announced officially soon then released after that.

2 Likes

They are NICE!!!

3 Likes

They do look nice. I’m curious how wide they are. Seems like we’ll know more very soon.

1 Like

47mm where the tire sits. Wide, but not too wide. Any wider than 50mm and some tires begin to start having problems.

7 Likes

Anyone got an AliExpress link for tubes for MBS 8" T3 tires?

1 Like

6 Likes

@UFOskada did you get the RS mounted on the boardnamics gt3?

1 Like

Nope. Still waiting. Like 40 days since they shipped. So. Probably won’t happen.

2 Likes

It’s a tight fit on the gt3 KEVBALLs I tried putting mine on the other day and I didn’t wanna shave the bead
But the cyclone tire fits perfectly on the gt3
And you might like it because there is a little bit of a crown and it’s a soft compound

Newbees on the left One with a xcell tire the other one with a cyclone
Red gt3 is on the right
All three at 35psi

6 Likes

And guys I don’t work for @frame :joy: we just love different tires and experimenting
For science :sunglasses:

3 Likes

hell yeah dude, they are great. i’ve been running between 25 to 27psi, they just roll over everything smoothly, even blind man’s nipples!!

2 Likes

No drive gear system?

2 Likes

I’m interested to see how the performance is and how durable the rubber compound is.

3 Likes

Where do you order the legit Clevers not the knock offs?

1 Like