Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Not true in the slightest.

2 Likes

I only came to know him right after he fucked up his leg really bad & couldn’t skate anymore. I presume losing most of the ability to enjoy your hobbies would turn you into a giant dick. Wasn’t just speaking of the cancer.

If he was a giant dick before that tho. Well, perhaps he was indeed just a giant dick. I’m not going to lie, I thought he was one of the most arrogant douchebags I’d ever met but he was also mostly cool & helpful to me in person. I just presumed he was a cranky bitch because whatever happened with his leg lol

3 Likes

I gotta say, I owe this community so much for my current lifestyle.

Thanks to the knowledge I’ve gained here, I’m now working at an ebike shop as the lead repair technician, repairing any eBikes and eScoots that we sell. I esk8 to and from work almost every day, and I’m learning at a nice steady rate while also having my knowledge be valued.

TBQH I’m so close to living my dream life. just gotta swap scoots for boards.

Thank you Esk8 News. Thank you all.

4 Likes

You should take pictures of & document your repairs. Maybe post a few here

4 Likes

I post almost daily in the Pics thread. documenting every single work order would take too much time away from doing my job. I tend to mostly take pics of especially fucked units.

2 Likes

@LongDistance i’m sorry were you guys talking about something other than the rims I’m a little confused I’m also sick so I could be a little loony to

Nope, I was talking about the rims having no way to drive them.

1 Like

So you don’t have a set up? Their MBS pattern for pulleys

1 Like

I just didn’t understand what they worked with because they weren’t offering anything with them.

1 Like

Wait.

Not trying to be a dick.

They don’t want you doing that in the first place?

I was essentially in charge of some assemblers/repair people at my last job, nothing big money. Everything had to be documented w/pictures & sometimes video, especially repairs.

I can understand why they might not choose to. But I always think it’s the sign of a good company.

Yes and no. I was hired to increase the capabilities of the shop to include more repairs. I’ve actually been fielding ideas like full documentation and other SOPs that weren’t in place before.

So yes, I am documenting everything in notes. No I won’t spend the extra time to take nice pics for the forum and post on here all day. Half an hour spent on here could be an extra work order squeezed into my day. Maybe if things are slow I can spend more time on social media lol.

Same here 100% and that’s why I’m here, to turn things around and make this shop worthy of our customer’s money.

Like nacho said, MBS bolt pattern, should work with most MBS pattern pulleys, as well as likely most MBS bolt pattern gear drives, and ofc they work great with the Boardnamics GD

3 Likes

@JohnnyDog is now terrorizing the streets of Ohio with my first semi diy - BKB duo. The board was named Steve and he beat up my girlfriend once but they made up and became friends.

Guess I need a new profile pic.

3 Likes

Wait did @JohnnyDog beat up your GF or was that Steve?

1 Like

I think it was Steve

1 Like

Anyone with some good VESC Tool knowledge that might be able to help me out?

2 Likes

Give it a moment. Not everyone is available 24/7.

True, just wanted to get the word out :smiley:

I just have “okay” knowledge, sorry.

Ask in here:

Despite the name, it’s not just for beginners.

1 Like