Best pneumatic tires?

@UFOskada did you get the RS mounted on the boardnamics gt3?

1 Like

Nope. Still waiting. Like 40 days since they shipped. So. Probably won’t happen.

2 Likes

It’s a tight fit on the gt3 KEVBALLs I tried putting mine on the other day and I didn’t wanna shave the bead
But the cyclone tire fits perfectly on the gt3
And you might like it because there is a little bit of a crown and it’s a soft compound

Newbees on the left One with a xcell tire the other one with a cyclone
Red gt3 is on the right
All three at 35psi

6 Likes

And guys I don’t work for @frame :joy: we just love different tires and experimenting
For science :sunglasses:

3 Likes

hell yeah dude, they are great. i’ve been running between 25 to 27psi, they just roll over everything smoothly, even blind man’s nipples!!

2 Likes

No drive gear system?

2 Likes

I’m interested to see how the performance is and how durable the rubber compound is.

3 Likes

Where do you order the legit Clevers not the knock offs?

1 Like

Metro board has some, i ordered their 8 inch tire set with hubs, great deal and quality.

Sorry meant 6x2 clever tires that fit bergs and sixshooters

thinking about getting a set of those metro 8s to replace my wobbly kendas – you recommend them? steady?

2 Likes

Im only using 2 tires from metroboard in the front, and mbs t1 tires in the back… I like the tires though they are clevers. Been about a month no signs of wear then again the front tires are the last to go.

The hubs are good to. Basically trampa superstars without the shipping and VAT. The kit came fast enough to.

Not much balancing to be done and honestly the superstars i have are worse than the metro board hubs

Edit: get the tubes as well… appears to be 9$ for 4 tubes!

1 Like

any notable wobble? my kendas from BN are wobbly as hell

1 Like

minimal if any in my opinion… but wobble can come from the rim as well and not just the tire. Id say its good price for the quality. Ive had a few other brands of tires and so far these have been the best. I tried

Trampa
Mbs
Clever
Evolve

Not the biggest list but clever and mbs are top for me.

2 Likes

thanks for the info man – I have BN GT3 hubs, so I doubt they’re the source of the wobble…

Im so low teir idk what that even is. I forgot to mention ive used razor electric scooter tires from amazon without issue as well. But its prolly luck of the draw

1 Like

boardnamics GT3 hubs haha, they’re CNC machined, supposed to run super true… although the valve stems may be causing some wobble for me

2 Likes

I put some slime in my tires and it actually helped balance out my kendas. It’s a quick fix if it actually works for you.

Might try it first since it’s cheap and you don’t have to change out tires.

4 Likes

This was most likely not from the slime, but from the deflation and inflation re-seating the tubes and straightening the rubber. I do this a lot at work to make cheap escooter tires run straight.

4 Likes

TIL, I just assumed it was the slime, well that’s even a cheaper fix!!! Good to know

2 Likes