Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

potato

1 Like

Dicktater

4 Likes

I don’t really have friends but Spotify is giving away 2 months of premium. Here’s a link. Enjoy.

i will take the freedom citizenship any day, we r already a second class citizen here in HK, so it doesn’t matter where i go :joy:

1 Like

my gear drives are super loud right now and I don’t really feel like opening them to lube them. How bad would it be to terrorize a few neighborhoods with the loudest electric motor and gear sound ever? I really wanna ride but I don’t wanna be a huge dick.

put grease in it, or reduce your backlash

depends on where yoh’re riding

also, you def don’t have the loudest gear drives, that title is mine on both pneumatic and thane :crazy_face:

M1 drive right? You don’t even gotta open it if you have an eye dropper, or pet/baby medicine mouth syringe. Just undo the 4 bolts bout half way, take off the axel nut, open it up as much as it’ll let ya, and inject grease.

2 Likes

at that point jusy open it, it’s not too hard once the axle nut is off

wheel off unscrew , lube up and close, wheel on, nut on bam, greased in 5 minutes or less per side

2 Likes

Shhhhh. I low key just wanted to make him search for an eye dropper.

1 Like

:rofl::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::flushed:

3 Likes

or I could just assault the locals with my RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

your choise :man_shrugging:

Are there any good Splattergoat alternatives in Europe? I don’t feel like spending 20€ on shipping, but all alternatives I’ve seen so far only do skateboard tapes.

Well shoot, thought I had found the perfect laptop for my needs, the Lenovo Thinkbook Plus:

But it seems like the e-ink display on the back need proprietary software to work, so no Linux for me :cry:

5 Likes

why would you need an e-ink display on the back? D:

For reading books / using the laptop in the bright sunlight, duh

4 Likes

makes sense

duh me

just bought a boosted v1 deck for a hundo, planning to put the eboosted vanguard enclosure and revel DDs on it

is this the good one? it’s a genuine vanguard right? seems like it’s in pretty good condition

A legend in our favorite hobby has passed away. Dave Dirickson, as many of you know him as “Psycotiller”. Dave helped me so much when i was building my first esk8.

Short story, i had purchased some motor mounts from him back when esk8 was starting to catch on, almost 5 yrs ago and one of them caught a hairline fracture and i was gonna purchase another one and he said “don’t buy it” instead, he sent me 4 motor mounts for free. Today, i still have those motor mounts in a draw. That’s the kind of person he was with me. RIP PSYCOTILLER, you will be missed.

14 Likes

OMG I just heard! what happened? :o

Is there a thread about this?

RIP psycotiller :’(

1 Like