Best pneumatic tires?

$10

1 Like

ok this tire is 130/50-10 what does the “10” mean?

1 Like

Do not buy from Scooter Catalog

they sent me a substitute Ali express style tire instead of kenda 909. Then were kinda dicks about it. and charged me shipping to get a refund.

11 Likes

That means it fits on a 10" rim.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Does anyone have a link to good seller where I can order Clever 6x2 tires and tubes? I am struggling to find them on Ali Express and it does not appear that @dickyho stocks them anymore (please correct me if I am wrong). I am in the US in case anyone is sitting on a stash they are willing to part with.

I had a very good experience with this store, very clean tires and well cutout, more balanced than the ones i bought from nexusboards too it seemed. Though im not burning him.

€ 4,64 14%OFF | 6 inch 6X2 Tireand Inner Tube Set Fit for Electric Scooter Wheel Chair Truck F0 Pneumatic Wheel Trolley Cart Air Wheel Bike

2 Likes

He does stock them I think, it’s just that during the start of covid all of the items on his stores were taken down. He said he’s still selling if you message him directly (you make the order with him then pay the appropriate value through eBay so he can use their shipping)

2 Likes

Thank you!! This is exactly what I was looking for.

1 Like

Dicky’s Ebay shop is back online. I just didn’t see any pneumatic tires/tubes listed. I was planning to place an order today so I will check in with him first.

1 Like

Wait don’t order yet!

These have been solid for me

Thanks for the recommendation @Venom121212 !

The shipping prices from that other Ali vendor that @Bavioze shared were a little odd. You can order 3 tubes, 3 tires or 3 combos for around $5 but then it jumped by $20 to add a 4th and another $20 or so for the next couple you add. I was going to make separate orders of 3 which would bring the price per delivered tube/tire down to $12.47.

With the seller you recommended they charge consistently around $6 per tire/tube for shipping which makes them only $10 a set delivered.

I am going to give them a shot.

2 Likes

They’re a nice solid compound and have been holding up well. I hope you find the same results.

3 Likes

I noticed that too, i think its because of the size of the package maybe.

1 Like

Alright so I’ve got some MBS rockstar 2’s and I want to get some affordable, no-wobble offroad tires.

What’s everyone’s favorite? The T3 from MBS are kinda all out of stock and I don’t want yellow. I’m open to other colors but I’d want them to be blue or red I think.

2 Likes

That’s what she said.

3 Likes

To anyone running Clever 6x2s how many PSI are you filling them up to? So far, I have only put around 15 miles on mine and currently have them inflated to 38 PSI. FWIW I weigh btw 215lbs and and 225lbs depending on what I am wearing/carrying. @Venom121212 @mishrasubhransu @Fosterqc

1 Like

They were so much harder than the bergs that I ran them low as well. 40ish psi usually.

2 Likes

I ran them at 60psi for awhile to maximize distance. Pressure held no problem, but too squirrelly at higher speeds. I now run them at 40psi.

2 Likes

Anyone running 10 inch tires? Mbs 9 inch t2 was what I was planning to use but they’re out of stock and now I’m open to new possibilities. I think I’ll stick with 9 from trampa but the 10s on their site are only a few dollars more :thinking: it’s for mostly on road but people mention how on sketchy roads they go 30kph with 8s but they can feel just as safe at 40kph with 9s so I want it for the safety and to worry about cracks/bumps less