BBenclosures new and old stuff....(serious)

I think it’ll work with short mounts.

1 Like

As it is now ? But if it’s possible to move forward the enclosure, it might be possible to use most mount ?

I just have the deck in front of me and I have to say I would like this too. Otherwise, it’s too small a tail.

1 Like

i was planning to have the marble with M1GD :eyes: hopefully it will work out

1 Like

I felt he showed it here, with the rear trucks all the way forward.

Yeah it shows, my moment only came with the deck in front of my eyes though.

hm, so the omakase enclosure = zenit enclosure?

2 Likes

Me too, it will probably work but we will only know for sure when we have the enclosure (and the deck oc).

I do know that a 54cm long enclosure works though.

1 Like

I think the DS will be different also in length, not sure about the SS.

I hope they are both longer as the marble is significantly longer than the omakase.

which one? omakase? i thought that one is 45cm long

A generic one from eboardsoutions.

1 Like

i don’t want abs crap :joy: even though it probably won’t break on me, i still want something better

2 Likes

Me too, that’s why I’m so thrilled with this :call_me_hand:

1 Like

:thinking:

The enclosure is beautiful and fits the deck perfectly but I’m afraid it’s not possible to fit three rows of 3P.

Edit: If the pack is raised to take advantage of the wider area on top it should fit, it has enough height for that. So probably solvable by putting some layer as a base to raise the pack.

You should get 3 layers of 5p if the wider part of against the deck?
Edit 3 blocks of 5p?

Oh so it’s designed to be a TS and not a DS? In that case you advise a 5P instead of a 6P to have enough space for routing the wires?

Ds, 3 cells close to the deck 2 on top with space to spare.

1 Like

That should work yes, 12S5P it is. :+1:

Does the SS fit a 12S3P? (I packed it already, otherwise would try it myself)

Yes.
I think there’s photos somewhere on the thread?
There’s no real space on these decks to pack in more cells. Unless you start making the enclosures wider than the decks really… it’s a constant battle.

1 Like

There is, just to make sure it didn’t change with these enclosures.

I think with a deck like this it’s already very good to have these configurations possible.