BBenclosures new and old stuff....(serious)

Your enclosure for the 40" Evo works on the new Evo Spectrum, right? Or do they not have the same profile? Should be similar enough I’d think, if not completely identical…

Worked nicely.

6 Likes

Yeah, it works pretty well I think.
I also have a really big double stack for the old old evo like the spooky evo and the flytrap.

3 Likes

Old evo double stack.

13 Likes

Is this my one, and any idea what size pack you could fit in there? I’m not running anything big at all at the moment but it’ll be nice to try a longer deck and have the option of a big pack later

1 Like

I’ve just packaged this one up. But can check later. Deffo a 12s8p 18650 would work. (It’s yours)

2 Likes

Great to see you making enclosures for the older Evo. Do you make single stack, or only double stack at the moment?

Here is my fleet. The two on the right are 40.5" (2009 and 2010), the Horse Evo is a 39" (2013), and then I also have a 36" Spectrum.

Please tell me which boards you have or can make enclosures for. Thanks!

2 Likes

I make single and double for the more modern 40 evos. There’s a little difference between the skate and explore and spectrum but they work fine.
Only a double for the spooky evo which is bigger.

I need one asap sent you dm

Hey mate.
Interested in a 12s3p loaded omakase enclosure if you can do?

Thanks

1 Like

I’ve been suuuuper busy and have a lot of patient people waiting on enclosures. Buuut I think I’ll have some batches of enclosures made in a week or so.

5 Likes

What trucks are those?

2 Likes

They’re tkps made by @Brenternet, @moon and I.

7 Likes

They’re beauties. Let me know if you ever decide to sell a set.

Is there a build thread somewhere with more pics?

1 Like

They’re definitely shelved for good. No build thread sadly. They were ridden with a few different settups though. I’ll see if I can dig out some photos.

1 Like

Still have that set on a board. I call it the abortion. Neo drives, one off trucks, one off deck, one off wheels, no grip, loads of unnecessary holes and lots of love.

Here’s an old picture, board is in the loft atm while we refurb (I think).

6 Likes

Do you have a 12s4p enclosures for kaly decks?

Not me. I reckon Alan, aka @eBoosted might though?
Or indeed Ernesto may sell them separately?

2 Likes

Cool hit me up when you have a omakase 12s3p 21700 enclosure. Will snap ut up as soon as its available

You can contact me on
Or
Deanwspeller@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance

1 Like

Do you build/sell the battery packs too?