BBenclosures new and old stuff....(serious)

True, the Xenith has the power plug to the side which is very convenient…

3 Likes

By looking at this photo, I see the pack could still be moved forward perhaps 3cm.
At the longest wb setup I still see possibility for a spintend there…

1 Like

The pack is as far forward as it’ll go allowing for the curve and draft of the enclosure and still allowing the enclosure somewhere to bolt down.

4 Likes

Perfect, a functional kick tail and room for a forward facing motor mount, that fits my needs.

4 Likes

Had a lot of success with that setup but would also love a heavier version for long rides.

Still dreaming with a DS with a 10S8P pack…

1 Like

Also an interesting option for me.

1 Like

I’d leave room for the rear trucks to be mounted in the frontmost holes :wink:

3 Likes

i will take this option anyday rather than going on higher voltage

3 Likes

If you do the maths though. It doesn’t really give you much more than the 12s3p of p42a?

2 Likes

Duh, discharge would actually be pretty impressive.

1 Like

im all about the range once i have enough torque :joy: high speed is a no-no for me, maybe others will disagree, but that’s just me

6 Likes

Nice! I bought an Omakase over the summer to electrify that I never got around to. I need to start getting rid of some of these projects

6 Likes

12S3P p42a is about 90A continous, also quite enough :slight_smile:

2 Likes

90a is more than what i need :eyes:

4 Likes

I’m putting 30Ts. Because it’s what I have on hand and can’t imagine riding it much further than 10 miles anyway.

2 Likes

How would I buy this. Is there is a double stack version coming?

3 Likes

Double stack for the marble should be underway soon.

4 Likes

Legend.

1 Like

amazing, do you have an idea on price?

1 Like

That means you got a double stack for the omakase soon too then!

I reckon the size of the omakase one is sweet for the marble. Allows plenty of room for the inner most truck positions and probably inwards mounted drives too which is probably what most people will want to run on this deck no?

8 Likes