Zenit Marble 38 V2 deck - Group Buy (#3 => no shipping costs)

Regarding the enclosure, my personal opinion is that a 10S configuration is more suitable for the dimensions of this kind of decks.

Assuming enclosure inner dimensions of 550 x 200 x 50 mm, we could have a 10S8P pack with 21700 cells like this:

This pack would have around 1200 Wh capacity, which is quite good.

An example setup with 7’’ pneumies, 190kv and 4.89:1 (moon gear drive) would allow around 50 km/h (30 mi/h) even with a 10S, which I find perfect :slight_smile:

Would these enclosure dimensions and battery setup serve you guys well?

4 Likes

Most pack config works for me, I always prefer a slim profile, so 12s3/4p works great for me already

1 Like

A 12S3P definitely works but with the cells disposed transversely. I did it myself with P42A in a similar deck:

3 Likes

as long as it fits p42a, then its all good

2 Likes

p42a 12s4p is all i need and also if there is a bit extra room cause its not always just the cells which add width and height. you ahve to factor in nickel, wire, fishpaper and etc…

3 Likes

So, I think our options are (only considering 21700 cells):

Single stack (SS):

12S3P (transverse)
10S4P (longitudinal)

Double stack (DS):

12S4P (transverse)
10S8P (longitudinal)

Ideally, a SS and DS enclosure would be built :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll have enough AT builds by time I get to this one. I’m interested in 78mm magnums, just seems right for this DH board, so would need a SS enclosure and be very cognizant of clearance for those wheels.

4 Likes

well fuck it guess I can be the US guy I want an extra ply tho

2 Likes

me too

1 Like

I would take one or 2, ehat price are we talking about here for GB?

3 Likes

They sell at 141.95 EUR:

It would be that plus shipping from Germany to the destination, still have to figure out how much it would be for each country.

2 Likes

Created a tracking document:

[Zenit Marble 38 V2 - GB - Google Sheets]

Please PM me so I can fill your entry.

Some details like the enclosure and shipping costs are still not completely defined so this is not a final list. I will confirm first when I’m ready to order so you can still change you mind in the meanwhile.

2 Likes

put me down for one and a ss enclosure

1 Like

There are more columns :stuck_out_tongue: please PM

1 Like

Put me in 2 decks 1 ss and one ds enclosure

2 Likes

Gonna need to back out sadly @pmg some monetary issues have come up and I’m trying to see whether I can get away without selling my boards so gotta back out of things like this

Sorry

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that mate. Hope things get better soon. Hopefully there will be other nice opportunities, no worries.

1 Like

Yeah
Real complicated stuff and I gotta help pay off a big debt so prob at leas one of my boards is gonna have to go
Hopefully not both

1 Like

If you have to sell them all, think that the next ones you’ll build will be even better :slight_smile: good luck with that!

2 Likes

Yeah hopefully not and if I do I’m def out the hobby for a while as going to college in a year or two and there is no point building now as I can’t ride then. After that maybe I will come back
Gonna discuss getting a long term loan so I don’t have to sell my main board

2 Likes