Zenit Marble 38 V2 deck - Group Buy (#3 => no shipping costs)

Ok, that’s more than these so called mild hybrid cars can do :joy:

1 Like

yep but easy enough for a 16ah battery

It’s @Broly, the creator of “The Little Coffin” :grin:

3 Likes

im interested, this GB is taking place in US?

1 Like

It’s mostly in Europe, but one deck needs to go to Broly which is in the US. Of course, more people from the US can take the opportunity and order along, don’t know if it is worth it as this deck ships from Canada.

2 Likes

ah ok, depending on what config the enslosure can hold, im interested for sure. ping me again when this is actually happening

2 Likes

yeah can you do the same here
please ping me if this happens and i may join in
depends on enclosure size and price etc…

1 Like

I will. Are you in HK?
Besides me, we have at least three more people already so it’s very likely this will happen.

1 Like

im in HK yes, but i will probably need it to be in the US for @BenjaminF to fit a battery in it

4 Likes

Regarding the enclosure, my personal opinion is that a 10S configuration is more suitable for the dimensions of this kind of decks.

Assuming enclosure inner dimensions of 550 x 200 x 50 mm, we could have a 10S8P pack with 21700 cells like this:

This pack would have around 1200 Wh capacity, which is quite good.

An example setup with 7’’ pneumies, 190kv and 4.89:1 (moon gear drive) would allow around 50 km/h (30 mi/h) even with a 10S, which I find perfect :slight_smile:

Would these enclosure dimensions and battery setup serve you guys well?

4 Likes

Most pack config works for me, I always prefer a slim profile, so 12s3/4p works great for me already

1 Like

A 12S3P definitely works but with the cells disposed transversely. I did it myself with P42A in a similar deck:

3 Likes

as long as it fits p42a, then its all good

2 Likes

p42a 12s4p is all i need and also if there is a bit extra room cause its not always just the cells which add width and height. you ahve to factor in nickel, wire, fishpaper and etc…

3 Likes

So, I think our options are (only considering 21700 cells):

Single stack (SS):

12S3P (transverse)
10S4P (longitudinal)

Double stack (DS):

12S4P (transverse)
10S8P (longitudinal)

Ideally, a SS and DS enclosure would be built :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll have enough AT builds by time I get to this one. I’m interested in 78mm magnums, just seems right for this DH board, so would need a SS enclosure and be very cognizant of clearance for those wheels.

4 Likes

well fuck it guess I can be the US guy I want an extra ply tho

2 Likes

me too

1 Like

I would take one or 2, ehat price are we talking about here for GB?

3 Likes

They sell at 141.95 EUR:

It would be that plus shipping from Germany to the destination, still have to figure out how much it would be for each country.

2 Likes