The Box Titan |Bioboards deck|4wd|

Starting one of my last few personal builds, and I wanted to make this a crazy one. Biggest and Biggest.

Still gathering parts but I wanted to start this thread anyhow.

Deck is the Bioboards plutonium, enclosure is a custom made by @Broly when I asked him to make me the enclosure I simply said I want it to maximize the use of space under the deck and bea able to fit 21700s standing vertical. He did a phenomenal job. Much thanks

Have not decided on voltage configuration, and p count…but will for sure be the largest pack i have ever built or seen under a board.

Drivetrain will be 4wd on @moon Luna 350s and 8" tires. I might give 9" another go, but I hated those last time I tried them. Fairly certain will have enough clearance with 8" tires.

I won’t be doing anything flashy, build will hopefully be mostly black, I might do some lights for night riding. I may try to build a battery to get me 100 miles on one charge, but we shall see. Still have to decide on a few things.

…hype.

46 Likes

Dude I could sleep in that…what’s the internal footprint?

9 Likes

30"x8.5"x3"

It’s like a little coffin

3 Likes

Busted 12s4p30q pack for scale

13 Likes

Sounds like 18s20p 50E then? You could skate from Cali to New York on like a dozen charges or something

7 Likes

Bruhhhhhh, you’re the battery king. Can’t wait to see this built.

4 Likes

did i just see an enclosure that a 21700 cell is able to be placed vertically :eyes: oh my

6 Likes

What in the fuck is this, I can’t wait to see it

2 Likes

It depends on how some things pan out but we might be looking at something a little more serious then 18s with this one

3 Likes

All @Broly! The man did me a solid!

2 Likes

360s1p!?

9 Likes

What do you have planned for an ESC then? I know some guys did like 20S builds on ESB a while back. I’d have to assume you’d use some kind of non-VESC HV RC esc of some kind

1 Like

Maybe more serious then even that. But again, depends on few things. This may end up being 15s-18s so I can use my 63100s

2 Likes

Lol! I wouldn’t want to build that battery :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah I didn’t even think about that, HV gets to the point where you have to rethink everything, jeez

1 Like

Yeah that would be pretty nasty…I’d give up and just have each row have it’s own BMS or something, like maybe 18x 12s1p

What do you have that would do more than 18s? I thought that was the hard limit these days

2 Likes

I dont have anything but promises. Hoping they realize themselves into realities.

1 Like

Oh? Do spill the tea!

1 Like

insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane

what are luna 350 trucks?

1 Like

Moon trucks

9 Likes