The Box Titan |Bioboards deck|4wd|

Moon’s alternative to channel trucks, he’s a softy for RKP I guess

6 Likes

ah didnt realise they were being called luna trucks

also thought these didnt exist yet. his batch was coming in a month or two

1 Like

Stuff get’s leaked and promised everywhere, you just gotta be in the know and have connections, being able to throw money around get’s you some fun stuff before the rest of the hoarde

6 Likes

:eyes:

I thought I was the only one that stood cells on end on under-slung enclosures

so far only 18650 & 26650 cells though

5 Likes

Son of a biscuit that’s a big enclosure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure LaCroix has vertical cells, some weird 21650

1 Like

the xx650 part means they’re 5mm easier to fit than 21700 :crazy_face:

1 Like

If you have an enclosure that big, you should take the chance to fill it up with ANR26650M1-B cells. An almost-no-sag, last-virtually-forever battery.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip! Will for sure look into those, you got a link?

1 Like

maybe this?

1 Like

K2s are also probably worth looking at since you’ll be targeting a certain current output/voltage. But yeah, not sure if you’d actually consider lifepo4.

2 Likes

I am somewhat considering using what I have. I have a grip of 50e cells and just as many tesla cells. Almost thinking of making a pack that is a mix of both

3 Likes

Hi. Dis Cray cray.

I don’t even comprendo…

Is you deck delaminating though…

3 Likes

It was probbaly in a very dry environment for a month or two, it just looks like the one layer is cracking, ain’t worried

2 Likes

I didn’t mean the cracks by the bolt holes. Those are pretty normal I think.
I mean on the side. Maybe it is just the picture… But I think I see some lines there…

2 Likes

It’s just the angle and the lighting, its perfectly in tact

3 Likes

Ohhh goodie gumdrops.

Any thoughts on needing to o reinforce the deck given the weight of the portable nuclear power plant you are going to stick in there?

2 Likes

The deck no. Shouldn’t have to. It’s thick enough, I am thinking of ways to secure the battery to it tho. The enclosure will probbaly not hold it on its own.

2 Likes

Make the battery in smaller sections and use ass loads of Dual Lock?

2 Likes

I think it should be pretty easy to secure it to the deck with some straps that are screwed into the deck using inserts

1 Like