The Box Titan |Bioboards deck|4wd|

In all seriousness, what would be the point of going over 20s? I cant think of any practical use case for esk8 for anyone weighting less than 300kgs

2 Likes

Amazing. Please tell the the esc will also go in vertically.

4 Likes

I doubt it will, the Unity is already 68mm without the wires, I am pretty sure a Stormcore is bigger, VESC100/250 is 82mm without the wires

1 Like

Haha if only those battery cables didn’t have to go up and into it, would be doable!

4 Likes

But this has me thinking…maybe I take a page out of @Arzamenable book. Quad 100D super single :thinking:

Lol! This way I can finally have my 4 uart ports :rofl:

13 Likes

If you mill out slots on the heat sink caseing then you could have the wires normal to the surface of the PCB and mounting on the ends would be an option, but probably better to loose the extra cells and have a snack compartment above the ESC, warm some peanuts in there or something

6 Likes

Lol! My thoughts exactly, maybe warm up day old pizza

3 Likes

bruhhhhh

super excited to see the result

4 Likes

Well. So much space for s’s. With p’s to spare. Vedy nice.

1 Like

It doesn’t necessarily have something to do with maximum power. More Voltage means less current for the same power. You can use thinner wires or just have less losses.

2 Likes

They fit Hammocks too!? I just assumed they were proprietary for the zero-degree baseplates. Ok, now I’m really interested.

3 Likes

Dude, that’s so many cells!

4 Likes

How much is this expected to weigh? I’m pretty sure there are electric cars with less power than this will have. It’s absurd and brilliant :rofl:

2 Likes

so just googled and a tesla model x has a 100kwh battery
@skyart thats your aim to beat what will you need 20s50p?

3 Likes

tenor

6 Likes

The most he can pack in that enclosure is 6.48kWh, and that doesn’t include any of the other electronics

3 Likes

i know its dissapointing
how do they pack such large packs into a car? they need like 10000 cells to do that and that must weigh like 500kg alone

1 Like

5787 cells, about 405kg

5 Likes

wow
thats a lot of cells

out of interest do you know what voltage they run?

1 Like

I dare you to lift this board over your head when you’re done :smile:

5 Likes