Big ass battery

Why do you need such a huge power station? What are you planning to do with this thing?

1 Like

getting a bit bored of my current power house as i hit the top end limit. so want something i wont outgrow in 12 months i also dont want to lose the torque im used to. if i can get more torque top speed and range well thats just a bonus

2 Likes

Maybe get a snowboard and cut it down?

Only half joking…

4 Likes

:joy:

10 Likes

Fair. Well that’s gonna be one helluva battery! Hope you don’t have to pick it up a bunch. Look forward to seeing such a build.

1 Like

honestly, i dont see a need for such large battery, or maybe i just dont know what u using it for.

but @Skyart would know better

3 Likes

Power, speed, range want about 80-100km range high torque and about 80kmh top speed. Just don’t want to hit full throttle again. I want to experience what it’s like when I first got into esk8 all over again.

4 Likes

Nazare lonestar fits 18s12p 21700

10 Likes

Can you buy deck and enclosure separately?

2 Likes

Its a rare opportunity, but occasionally you can. You will have to email them about it tho.

1 Like

Plus ESC etc. or just cells only?

1 Like

4wd 80100 motors it is then?

I would question anyone’s ability to lift that thing off the ground at that point…
Also, why not split some of the battery volume in a reasonably sized top box?

Shoot us an email here

1 Like

Yes plus esc and alot of other stuff

1 Like

Get an electric motorcycle :rofl: in all honesty, your pack is going that size.

1 Like

I’ll be top mounting a 15s12p within a month. I have no clue how one could fit this bottom mounted and still have clearance for sand particles without 12 inch tires.

1 Like

What case are you using to top mount this? It’s something I would love to have but if its not practical I will have to change plans like going for a 15s 8p for example

Escape would be nice but not practical I think I will have to mount escs top mount

Sent an email last night thanks you

1 Like

Im using 2 custom welded aluminum boxes with some nylon 3d printed internals to manage batteries and wires. Hoping to upgrade to fully 3d printed case and internals later on, however its a 2-3 week printing process for the combined packs internal parts alone. Im kind of on a time constraint to finish so using aluminum, but after I finish I can spend another 2 weeks printing final cases out of nylon if I want.

Something like this but custom for my pack…

15s6p for each, can detach one for shorter range and jumping.

3 Likes