Big ass battery

anyone know of a deck/enclosure that would be able to fit something like a 15s 10p-12p in an undermount enclosure of molicule 21700 cells?

1 Like

That deck would have to be at least 48 inches long and have 10" tires and probably channel trucks at that scale.

4 Likes

Flux is 12S9P. With an esc up top you could do 14-15S.

Lacroix lonestar in 12S10P but they newest rev can likely fit even more. However you’re going to pay $$ to get you hands on one of at all possible. Also could fit higher S if you do esc up top.

4 Likes

Plan on putting vescs on top and only battery and bms on bottom

1 Like

my plan was to use this deck here and make a custom fiberglas or carbon fiber enclosure to fit under deck only issue would be ground clearance.

1 Like

Alan is working on a 12S8P double stack enclosure for the bro. Without the esc in the enclosure I would imagine 15/16S 8P is possible.

1 Like

The bro is too narrow for that kind of battery unless you are going triple stack.

3 Likes

bottom enclosure + top mount case for sure will get u that 180 cell count u wanted…but its probably not what u want

2 Likes

On a Lonestar enclosure going DIY route you could probably fit a 18S11P or even 18S12P, maybe even more by doing a crazy battery layout

6 Likes

what do you mean top mount case? you mean batteries & BMs on bottom and Vescs on top deck?

do they even sell those decks/enclosures to the public?

would anyone know of the largest possible deck available to the public i plan on fabricating the undermount enclosure to fit everything myself so its more or less the deck i probably need running it with 8" wheels will most likely mount the vesc’s at both ends of the deck ontop.

Not my preference but i may even have to end up going for a more compact design and possibly going the lipo rout with a wiring harness?

https://chinahobbyline.com/shop/detail/145

1 Like

Why do you need such a huge power station? What are you planning to do with this thing?

1 Like

getting a bit bored of my current power house as i hit the top end limit. so want something i wont outgrow in 12 months i also dont want to lose the torque im used to. if i can get more torque top speed and range well thats just a bonus

2 Likes

Maybe get a snowboard and cut it down?

Only half joking…

4 Likes

:joy:

10 Likes

Fair. Well that’s gonna be one helluva battery! Hope you don’t have to pick it up a bunch. Look forward to seeing such a build.

1 Like

honestly, i dont see a need for such large battery, or maybe i just dont know what u using it for.

but @Skyart would know better

3 Likes

Power, speed, range want about 80-100km range high torque and about 80kmh top speed. Just don’t want to hit full throttle again. I want to experience what it’s like when I first got into esk8 all over again.

4 Likes

Nazare lonestar fits 18s12p 21700

10 Likes