3rd round GB - Closed - few parts left_ Paris / Caliber2 / TB 218 / Kahua precision adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers!

Would love to see round #3

1 Like

I have time now so can open a 3rd ones. I will wait people to come back from holiday I guess and meanwhile think about some colour variant. I am personally a black, raw guy but change in life is good too :laughing:

3 Likes

What info do want for TKP?

3 Likes

now based on what @sk8l8r said, I noticed that the main clear different is how the kingpin seat. I never used tkp so can not try on my own how the hammock fits them right now (do not aspect them to work but just out of curiosity). That’s why I asked @Riako to test, since i know he has all the trucks on the market basically :grin: For the next build I would like to try some tkp.

2 Likes

… did I hear slight undertones of possible tkp option in round 3 , sign me up :wink: LOL

4 Likes

everything is possible, depends where my mind drags me next :sweat_smile: that’s basically how it works…dream…resist…dream again…think about it…loose your life on it…make it…happiness :blush:

4 Likes

Black or raw would be my choice too, but I am boring.

I call it classic :wink:

you mean like that ?

using tkp hanger with reversed (hammock) base plate ? With some kp angle ajustment

2 Likes

Yes just to see how it look like. If the main problem is the kingpin seat or what

1 Like

I will send you differents profile shot, and take mesurement if you want :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks man appreciated :wink:

Sent the bolts :wink:

1 Like

Is the 3rd round coming soon?

1 Like

Yes opening it today or tomorrow :grin:

7 Likes

Ok here we are! Not sure we will be enough for an extra round, since the previous one closed recently, but I promised to open another one. So worth it a try. I thought about to make another colour version, but it’s just not for me :laughing: If some of you want another colour variant we can pick it up together, I simply can’t. To me matte black and raw are the best with the hangers they pair with.

You can find all the info in the first post and here some pictures of them installed with different trucks. Google form below. I will close it in 2 weeks :wink:

Brief summary:

1 set includes 2 base plates + kingpins, nuts and bolts (fine for a board), it can be Raw or Matte Black .
Price 123.5 Euro (135$) + shipping . Based on the 1st GB 21 Euro shipping to US and from 6 to 20 Euro to EU. rest of the world depends where you are. Of course I can put them in bigger box and ship them together to US if someone is willing to help.

5 Likes

Umm choo choo deck and these beast??? Hell yes!!

1 Like

They were born together. Or to better say before the Choo Choo and then the Hammock to make it possible to build for Esk8.

1 Like

TKP option ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

not yet, before I have to decide which trucks I am gonna use for the next build. I now posted in the market in case someone is selling them, otherwise I will buy it from US. No one have them in EU :sweat_smile:
Without try the truck first I can not decide.