3rd round GB - Closed - few parts left_ Paris / Caliber2 / TB 218 / Kahua precision adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers!

phew I can skip this one :smile:

1 Like

yeh definitely! :rofl:

Any idea of shipping cost to Aus? Anyone in Melbourne wanna split shipping?

I think I shipped already over there, anyhow I remember be 27-30 Euro for Japan, Newzeland and Singapore. Basically few Euro more than US. The local post has crazy good price over sea. I do not know how is possible.

1 Like

Excellent, thanks. Definitely keen, just gonna try rustle up some other Melbournites.

Sure :slightly_smiling_face: Only thing that price is up to 1Kg. Then the next price is like 72 Euro up to 5Kg. A set of hammock is 650-700g FIY

Haha sweet. Im in then, unless i can rustle up 3 or more

1 Like

yeh you can fit 6 sets in it. If you find enough folks to drop the price significantly.

1 Like

Just before I forgot. I opened round 3. Please fill in the new form if you are still interested.Thanks :wink:

5 Likes

I’m in for a pair. Thanks!

1 Like

You are welcome :blush: let’s see if we can make it also this time.

One week to go…:grin:

1 Like

I’m trying not to buy another set but… the more of them I get the more I want, I don’t think I can use regular plates now :smile:

2 Likes

Thx man. I think you are good like that :grin:.
Forgot to ask, did you get the bolts?

Just filled the form for a set of lovely raw base plates… but I only read now that are only for Caliber/Paris trucks.

They don’t fit with Surf Rods, right? :confused:

no, sorry. I made for the trucks I mostly use. They are good for all the paris, caliber derived truck styles. There is a list in the post linked of some of them. No problem if you want to remove it from the list :grin:

1 Like

I’m down for another set raw…future Surfrodz version please lol

1 Like

The TKP is on the list becuase I need it as well. For the other I will see. I am try to get SR trucks but I can not even get the password from the website. They do not reply to emails. I do not know what to do.
@deucesdown is once again helping me with it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

When mates get a second set, makes me super happy. One is to try, 2 is if you really like it :partying_face:

1 Like

Keep me for when you release them, I’m not in a rush to get them.

I got the trucks from 3dservisas, the Fatboy 240 but with SurfRodz shape.