3rd round GB - Closed - few parts left_ Paris / Caliber2 / TB 218 / Kahua precision adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers!

Which one? Do you have a pic? Fatboy fits perfectly btw.

There’s 2 versions of the Fatboy trucks Calibers and Surfrodz

1 Like

Ah didn’t know. Can not find it on the website

6 Likes

Totally missed that. First time I see it. Good to know, thx

They don’t reply email, you won’t get your password, just put them in chart, checkout and pay, after that all you need is pray :joy: or call them until they shipped :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

ahaah that’s just ridicolous :rofl: thanks for the insights. I thought you could not pay without an account, that’s why I did not do that yet.

It works for me, of coz with a lot or prayer :joy::joy::joy:

Did you get it shipped? How long did you have to wait?

Heh maybe that’s why I don’t have a password in my password manager but have trucks.

1 Like

ahahaha ok then I will do like that.

Sadly…a month :sweat_smile: worst than buying from AliExpress :laughing:, better to ship them to some us forwarding company like shipito or else, it’s faster for them to ship within US, after that to you.

A month for them to ship or for you to receive it?

Yes i don’t have one also, the weirdest system ever :joy:

To ship, because like you, waiting for account confirmation and get password, email them every 5days, chat them on Instagram, it’s all useless. After you pay, just call them and ask for mikaela, if she confirm she get your order, you will be happily ever after :joy::joy::joy:, good luck.

2 Likes

Thanks you might have save me 3 weeks of pain.

1 Like

If it works I’ll be trying it lol

We are going to figured it out soon :grin:

Wish some esk8er would just go work for them :slight_smile:

1 Like

we need some group buy from them :grin: