3 Likes

Whose*

5 Likes

Interested in this as well

That single flathead screw thou :woozy_face:

9 Likes

Hooz*

2 Likes

@3DServisas Is it possible to order FatBoy X Plate Longboard Trucks Braket with holes?

1 Like

That single flathead screw thou :woozy_face:

Actually he used three different kind there. Dude run out of hardware for the final touches.:grin:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Damn didnt see those on your site ordered the regular one can you tell me the drill bit sizes for those holes

1 Like

I just posted it in the store. Holes diameters 12mm and 10mm .

2 Likes

I just received mine crazy fast shipping I’ve been waiting for my metr for a month and a half and yours got here in like 4 or 5 days I do have one question I assumed that the switch installed like normal with the nut on the back end but no threads are on the back end of the switch the plate is too thick any suggestions on installation

Asked on a Saturday, delivered on a Tuesday!

4 Likes

How are you going to install the switch

1 Like

Idk yet since I don’t have any spare switches atm to try @CiscoV :wink:

Easiest way would be to wrap the threads with electrical tape and force it in there. A more viable solution would be to put Sugru on the threads, push in the switch and let it cure. If you have the tools you could tap the actual hole so the switch can be screwed in 🤷

3 Likes

4 Likes

Mine does have any threads that go through

Maybe epoxy it in? Will probably be a bitch to remove though if you’d ever want to.

This is what I’m thinking of doing it’s the only option I see

if it was me, and mine, I’d drill/machine a relief down 3~ish mm or so to get a nut on the threads… them switches are a consumable

1 Like