3D printables for esk8

Made a slight update to the riser light thing here:

Was previously using a 1S battery and TP4056 for charging it but going to run a wire from the bat input on my VESC to the riser light and just power it off the main batteries using a buck converter (rated for 60V on the input side, took a month or two to get here but it is what they said it is from the looks of it)

4 Likes

Hmm, how come the 3d printed one got less use?

1 Like

What do you mean?

You said the 3d printed on gets less use, i was asking why so

1 Like

It’s bigger and requires too much voltage for practical use.

I suggested to plug it into esk8 battery once on builders forum.
This will be more practical

1 Like

An enclosure from my latest build - a 22" pennyboard.

5 Likes

@Mikenopolis and anyone else, heres my hummie deck xlite holder cable riser.

15 Likes

Thank you! @Mudders

3 Likes

Any chance I could get a CAD file for that?

2 Likes

@moon I tried to add the .obj file to thingyverse, I think it’s there and assume it’s what your after!

.step is best and I know thingiverse accepts it :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

I dont get that option on tinkercad, unless I’m doing something wrong (first go at cad soz)

2 Likes

not sure, never used tinkercad before but it should be obvious if the option is there.

I haven’t used Tinkercad before either but it is possible it is in an export option or something then you can select a different file type

If not that then under save.

Can I see a pic of the top of the cutout with this light installed? Trying to see if I can insert the charge port and/or the power switch up top too.

1 Like

10 Cell Shell for 18650 (with balance lead canals)

6 Cell Shell for 21700 (LiitoKala) (with balance lead canals)

4 Likes

Very nice dude

1 Like

I updated the VX1 Receiver case.
Now it has a UART and PPM version.

And yes i know that my creations always look a bit janky but hey, they get the job done really well :slight_smile:

EDIT : Also prototyping on a Back light mount for @IDEA 's mounts.

I know that i could mount them on the trucks or on the bars itself but i don’t like the angle and the visibility.

‘‘Designed’’ for the these lights :

2 Likes

Hmmm great idea for my hummie board. I feel like the board it’s too long for me since I’m short but this can help I’m sure

Are you able too print these ?