Enclosure for Landyachtz Dinghy?

I have one, it is pretty fucking small though.

Like 10s2p single kinda small. I will take some pictures later. What are you doing with it? I Still have the mold. It is cute.

2 Likes

You talking about this one? :joy::joy:

9 Likes

I have a potential customer, petite college girl looking for a mall grabber for between classes. I have the perfect setup on a Dinghy already prototyped but it needs an enclosure. Otherwise i’ll have to track down a Loaded Kut Thaka which seem to be fucking rare right now. That one i know I can get from eboards peru but I’m having a hard time finding the deck.

i need at least a 12S3P or she’ll never discover the joy of long bike path runs.

2 Likes

Making a dual? Lemme see what it will fit when I get home.

Bahahha. I was looking for that the other day. No, it was the one after that.

2 Likes

Nope, single drive with a sealed maytech 6374 on a belt. Trying to simultaneously keep the cost and weight down while still giving her the powah of LHB.

I’ve been looking for an excuse to build a customer a smaller SD mall grabber. Then this 110 pound lady comes along with needs for speeds.

Probably do Ahmyo Akashas on 9" caliber IIs, 16/32, 6374 sealed, 12S3P, OG FocBox (i still have one or two), and one of my maytech v2 remotes. Tune down the batt amps, tune up the motor amps, gold.

7 Likes

Work?

1 Like

my dinghy though… i’m ironing out the issues, but i want to build on them eventually and have a complete lined up on it. I benched some parts to see what i was working against already here:

5 Likes

That looks great. I think its too small for her though.

2 Likes

How are those wheels? Specifically how do they compare to 77a kegels? I’m making a ultra light board for campus, smaller everything is better but 90% of use will be bricks

2 Likes

Could you 3d print one and have sender skin it?

1 Like

no, i don’t have a 3D printer, which is something i need to rectify. I also suck at modelling, two things that are seriously holding me back right now.

I’m very analog, which surprises people.

4 Likes

fucking brilliant. I love them. They’re soft and comfortable and for thier size they certainly hide a lot of the road noise. I have to hand it to Ahmyo.

1 Like

Should I swap over from the 77a Kegels?

they’re smaller, but ride better i think. Akashas are 76mm. Kegels kind of feel hard compared to them.

1 Like

Damn, even the light blue?

you talking kegels or caguamas?

They have the Kegel in light blue 77a now, $60 a set

1 Like

I had the the ahmyo’s and they are so much better IMO

1 Like

I sold @BigBen a dinghy last year. I dunno if he ever got round to making an enclosure for it. maybe he can chime in.

I’ve just had too much fun pushing it around to cover it with masking tape and make a mould. To be fair it’s too small for me to make something sensible. I made the kids a Tayto in the end so that was that.

2 Likes