3D files / CAD request thread

Sweet. Might have my buddy print this one but Im also going to look around for one that follows the metal baseplate profile just to have it look a little cleaner. Really appreciate it man!
This one just looks so clean.

Any way you’d be willing to design a positive like it?

1 Like

That one in the photo is -10 but in the background are the -5 ones. Printed in nylon. Ive run them for months and they’ve proven to be super strong.

Yeah I have the profile so for the metal baseplate so it shouldn’t be a problem.

2 Likes

Right on man. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

On the real, I’m super busy and will likely forget about this request. If I don’t make the file within the next 2 days, you have 100% permission to yell at me as a reminder.

1 Like

LETS GO TEAM!

Matrix 2 -5 degree riser Improved.STEP (112.1 KB)
Matrix 2 -5 degree riser Improved.STL (85.1 KB)

Matrix 2 +5 degree riser Improved.STEP (112.2 KB)
Matrix 2 +5 degree riser Improved.STL (84.9 KB)

@dskate files are fixed!

5 Likes

I think this is still a negative 5 degree riser or am I crazy?

1 Like

Yep, I forgot I made the original file for myself and I run my baseplate backwards :rofl:

Anyone have bottom profile and more importantly mounting hole spacing for a Ubox v1?

1 Like

ubox. accurate.
Ubox v6.f3d (428.5 KB)

5 Likes

Thanks! really appreciate it.

1 Like

I don’t know if the hole mounting pattern is accurate or not; the file is not mine.

Either way, hope it helps.

It should be. I used that to create an enclosure for that esc.

2 Likes

And just to pile it on… when you remake the front 5’ wedge, could you design it without the cutout in the middle?

Thanks a bunch!

The +5 file is remade and linked above but I’ll make a version without the cutout later today.

2 Likes

Matrix 2 -5 Degree Riser No Cutout.STEP (95.9 KB)
Matrix 2 -5 Degree Riser No Cutout.STL (71.5 KB)

Matrix 2 +5 Degree Riser No Cutout.STL (71.5 KB)
Matrix 2 +5 Degree Riser No Cutout.STEP (96.0 KB)

Enjoy fam

Someone make me add cable channels next :eyes:

4 Likes

matrix tunnel.stl (188.7 KB)

I gotchu. One of my early tinkerdick designs

3 Likes

Thanks yo!

3 Likes

Heyoo, does anone have a good file from an evolve/mbs/trampa wheel hub? I know these are not the same aa eachother, so all files are welcome as long as they are dimensionally accurate.

stl bad

3mf for life

4 Likes