3D files / CAD request thread

3 Likes

I think ive seen these, do you know if this is an accurate file?

I’ve used it to build some stuff. I do t own the product so I don’t know how well it matches up. It’s a 200x50mm wheel so that much is accurate. You can try downloading it and checking the dimensions against the CAD drawing on MBSs website.

3 Likes

In case anyone is interested, I modelled up the Haggboards Bergmeister hubs. Will do the tyres shortly.

Bergmeister Hub v1.step (261.3 KB)

Insomnia is a bitch

Edit: Added Tyre and 60T pulley

Bergmeister Wheel and 60T Pulley v3.step (988.5 KB)

9 Likes

Any chance it’d be easy to design a widening spacer for them?

How wide do you need? I take it you’re just after a gasket-like geometry between each half

Edit: Here yo go, picked an arbitrary 6mm. You’ll need to cut your own hole out for the valve. I also haven’t considered tolerances/clearances in any shape or form so YYMV but it is almost 4AM so cut me some slack

6mm Spacer.step (55.0 KB)

2 Likes

are these dimensionally accurate? like if I made these would they work with various adapters?

2 Likes

They’re accurate to the degree of my half-assed cheapo caliper measurements. Mostly within 0.1mm I’d say.

1 Like

:rofl: Legend, thank you!

Axel wise, I can comfortably go up to 12mm, wad thinking of trying 10mm with taking in currwnt tires into account.
I’ll give it a test print shortly

1 Like

I’m sure this has been requested before, but my search fu is failing me.

Anyone have a STEP for the Stormcore 60D? @Cyanoacrylate? @Flasher ?

Thanks,

3 Likes

Yeah I think I made something a while back. I may be able to dig it up. What kind of accuracy do you need? Are there specific dimensions?

2 Likes

If you’ve got a super-detailed version that would be great, but I spent a little time and mocked up enough to work up the housing - I’ll upload it here with no guarantees :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Stormcore 60D Mockup.STEP (153.9 KB)

Posted with no guarantees.

2 Likes

I have the original files from the engineers, but I’m not quite sure I’m authorized to share them

2 Likes

anyone have a model for the DV6/D60/D75/D100? including the mounting holes on the bottom?

2 Likes

Made a DXF of the Dawid Rzaca Haero today. It’s as close as I can approximate what the top layer would look like if it were completely flat.

haero.dxf (30.3 KB)

10 Likes

Has anyone made a model for 5 degree wedge for a Matrix III truck yet? My trucks have shipped so I don’t have them yet but I can see the baseplate is a different shape to the Matrix IIs.

1 Like

The base plate is threaded, not sure how angled risers will work.

@glyphiks made a model of the 5mm riser on the matrix iii thread

I could use this too!

1 Like

what a treat! I haven’t been on this forum in months, pop back into one of my old followed threads and just land on this gem. Nice share man! been looking for this.

Holy Shit!! and that was before I kept scrolling, what a boatload of haggy shit. you legend

1 Like