3-Link 18s5p Street Bro SS

This is my 3-Link 18s5p Street Bro SS build! I love the Bro96 deck, and wanted to go for a sick, fast as hell street race that you can ride every day and take and actually race competitively if one was to choose so… I knew i LOVE Bro96, 3-links, 18s builds, and the VALKENS from land surf… wanted it to be clean and fast.

My mountain board has a battery box over the center logo… i wanted to showcase the logo, so i went with clear grip and i wanted tie the black, brown/wood, and chrome/silver together in colors.

This is my 3rd build! #1 was MBS mountainboard, #2 is 18s mountain Bro, this one I really tried to take my skills up to the next level. I made my first battery too!! So, here she is!!! LMK if i missed anything

Specs:
18s5p p42a moli, 21AH, offset doublestack
72t x 20t
165mm LandSurf RT
Bro96 deck Haero Boards (Notched for 3links)
XCELL VALKENs Land-Surf
NKP 3-Links SRB
100D ii Stormcore Lacroix Board Co.
DRI antisink plates @derelict_robot
OSRR (backup Hoyt puck)
140KV 6384 motors PNW ESK8 branded Flipski
MetrPro telemetry
Clear griptape
eBoosted DS enclosure

Youtube on the build:

28 Likes

so dude.
I know this is tricky…but could you try to describe the difference between the 3 links and the Matrix II as far as how they feel?

3 Likes

Killer build! What does the top speed come out to on this beast?

3 Likes

I think calculated weighted is 51mph, i have hit 46mph!!

7 Likes

sure, it is more like adjustabel racecar steering. i have almost 0 rear turn, and a lot of front. it is super stable and feels better the faster you go. can still be agile… when carving, it does not rebound the same way

5 Likes

This is definitely a BOTY contender
Awesome build @Yeahthatperson and I love your YouTube page bro keep up the good work :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Means a lot :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

7 Likes

me again.
got some close up pictures of the trucks?

I want to see the belly and how the , 3 links interact with the angles.

does it sit lower than with matrix II

2 Likes

16 Likes

I’ll get you some more pictures here shortly, a little bit… Closer. I can take some pictures possibly next to the mountainboard as well, it’s on a bro deck on matrix trucks so you may be able to compare a side-by-side even though the tires are a little different.

It definitely sits way lower on these three links. I have the back on half inch riser in the front on quarter inch riser, maybe a half inch, and it’s still super low with a double stack enclosure

3 Likes

Should get all the bro boards together with different trucks to compare. I think we’re only missing a bro with hyper trucks.

4 Likes

Very nice build!

2 Likes

Sick build bro! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I love it how the rims are a perfect match for the color of the deck…

do you front shredlights work ok pointing up like that?

2 Likes

This is how it sits on trampa precision vertigo with a 1cm riser

7 Likes

No :rofl::rofl::rofl: but it flashes so cars see me. Still trying to figure out the best way to light the front/path up

2 Likes

Siiiiiick ride dude.

3 Likes

3" clearance, unweighted on a flexible deck :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

I broke a piece yesterday…

2 Likes