£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

Haha. Shit will be nice

2 Likes

Too bad I’ll never have the opportunity to test ride Tb 63100s :cry:

4 Likes

I skated with @ahrav last weekend he just had extras falling out of his bag. he gave me some cause he had so many didn’t know what to do with all of them.

not really. just kidding.

8 Likes

Damn rich kids :confused:

3 Likes

ITS ALIVE!

18 Likes

Here is my build

7 Likes

Yeah they’ll fit betas too

2 Likes

So I got my hands on these purty wheels. (MBS bolt pattern)

and I can’t attach them to my moon drives because they only bolt together from the rear.

Thinking about custom mounting situation. but I don’t really have the skills to get there. hmm.

7 Likes

No chance you can mount them to the plate first and the gaps in the spokes line up with the other holes needed?

Those are super sexy

1 Like

two problems.

1. there’s always one bolt that doesn’t line up. it’s 6 bolts to mount the plate to the drive. and 5 spokes / bolts on the wheel. a spoke is in the way.

2. the plate is threaded to receive the 5 bolts that go through the wheel. I’d have to drill them out just to mount the plate. I think I’d rather start with a new plate of some sort so the stock stuff still works for other things.

3 Likes

I’ve got some pretty big vet syringes I use for oiling Motors. Never tried them with grease but but would prob work. If anyone needs a couple take care of shipping and I’ll send a couple out to you.

3 Likes

I’ll give you two more wheels for those set of trash dumpster wheels… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: cough want cough

1 Like

Yeah that’s my one regret. Choosing 6 spoke for the wheel gear. Did it to accommodate shitty sixshooters

2 Likes

Drill these holes out and place pins in the moon drive :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh wait they are also the locking holes? Yikers.

1 Like

Finally got a safety run up and down the street on my new board.

Hooooly shit what a big impression from a short ride.

1. This thing is quiet. Certainly quieter than my belt drives.

2. The pitch of them once you break 20 mph is delightful. It goes from extremely quiet and builds up a slow roar like a super car but in a subtle way. I can hear the power building behind me while accelerating and it sounds stupendous.

3. They’re so sexy and sleek. 4 of my neighbors stopped to ask about my new board and none of them could believe how compact and sleek the gear drive was.

4. That sound. It needs to be said again. I’ll get some video that doesn’t do it justice tonight or tomorrow. Too askeered to phone record during a safety run.

17 Likes

You have cool neighbors lol

6 Likes

JEALOUS!

3 Likes

that drive with 9" wheels = phat

3 Likes

Hey folks sorry for the radio silence if anyone is looking for me to share my bumpers / spacer.

I’ve been caught up in a printer failure as well as a few other projects that have been consuming my time.

I’m putting the finishing touches on the V2 drive case now and am almost ready to release an STL for it. The V1 drive case STL is ready and fits great.

If anyone wants a set from me, I am set up for “production” 3d prints with a fair amount of upgrades and painstaking tuning to churn these out at high speed and high quality.

Please let me know what color you would like:

• black, green, blue, yellow, red, or “natural” (off-white)

I can also do a color gradient if folks are interested (e.g. blue->yellow which would be greenish in the middle), but there will be some additional cost and figure 1 week before they ship since I need to do some tuning to get these to print on my colormix printer.

3 Likes

https://armattanproductions.com/pages/shop_product_grid/5149

If anyone breaks a lid and I happen to have none available to send you can get them here.

matte carbon instead of glossy though.

5 Likes